Release Date In New York ???

Kollemann99

Axl:"The CD will be released June 16th!"

*crowd goes nuts*

Axl: "in the year 2019"

*silence*

-----------------------------------------------

Well, I hope this is true and that the release will be soon... :)

Edited by Spoon87

Axl:"The CD will be released June 16th!"

*crowd goes nuts*

Axl: "in the year 2019"

*silence*

-----------------------------------------------

Well, I hope this is true and that the release will be soon... :)

We will see.I wait 12 years....

The rumours are that it'll be before summer and that it'll be disclosed at the show.

If he gets up and says that it's coming out "some time in June" then I'd be dubious. If he said "it's coming out June 20th" then that's a statement that adds some credibility.

Didn't Axl annouce the release date of the UYI albums at one of the warm up gigs during the Use Your Illusion Tour?

maybe he is doing the same with this one.

i predict fans get a free copy of chinese democracy at the new york gigs and then they go on sale 5/16.

Didn't Axl annouce the release date of the UYI albums at one of the warm up gigs during the Use Your Illusion Tour?

i predict fans get a free copy of chinese democracy at the new york gigs and then they go on sale 5/16.

Good luck - but don't think that's ever happen.

Yeah, because after dropping 13 million dollars, Geffen is going to let Axl hand out copies for free. <_<

It's hard to take the prophecies of a radio deejay to heart,but I can't rule out the possibility of an announcement (at the very least) around the time of the N.Y.C. shows.

honestly, how can he NOT address it? it'd be like having dinner with Jesus and talking about sports the entire time.

It's hard to take the prophecies of a radio deejay to heart,but I can't rule out the possibility of an announcement (at the very least) around the time of the N.Y.C. shows.

honestly, how can he NOT address it? it'd be like having dinner with Jesus and talking about sports the entire time.

Axl is a real person.