How would you feel as an artist...

redguy

...when you come to stage, you perform the songs you never released and the crowd KNOWS the words from your songs and keeps singing with you ?

'Cause this is one of the possibilities, tour would start with no CD released.

I mean, I would be as proud as a god, but not proud of mine, but proud of my fans.

Hopefully, Axl is getting this :rolleyes:

something tells me Axl has got some good stuff thats going to blow us away.

So far the only new song, post 2000 that is that blew me away first time I heard it was "The Blues".

The rest...maybe someday they will grow on me but nothing yet.

I know Axl has better stuff, and its right around the corner finally.

Yeah, you would think that he would feel great that all of his fans know the songs by heart even though they haven't been released yet. But then again, this is Axl. I could see him stopping the show in the middle of "Better" to do a rant about the leaks and internet piracy. He would say, "Thanks for stealing my songs, fuckers, I'm going home," and slam the mike down. ;)

Nah, Axl is more mature and he knows about the leaks and he won't hold it against us. He will be happy because we love the new stuff enough to learn the lyrics.

rock4

...when you come to stage, you perform the songs you never released and the crowd KNOWS the words from your songs and keeps singing with you ?

'Cause this is one of the possibilities, tour would start with no CD released.

I mean, I would be as proud as a god, but not proud of mine, but proud of my fans.

Hopefully, Axl is getting this :rolleyes:

I would feel really really weird. Because, my songs have been leaked on to the net, but no lyrics have been released. If they start singing the word, exact words, i would be like "Whoa whoa whoa...how the fuck did you get the lyrics... :blink:"

But then again, i would feel a bit honoured. :P

TW@