Have all ticket buyers received their tix?

smokingarthur

I am curious if everyone who bought their tickets have gotten them. I purchased a total of 23. Ever ticket was purchased with UPS express shipping from NYC to NYC. Ticketmaster sent me singles and one pair that I ordered. So basically, all the seats on the FLOOR are in different sections. They obviously did this on purpose. They have not sent me any of my (4) ticket purchases, and the rest of my doubles. I got 7 tickets out of 23 and tomorrow is friday. This is complete bull from Ticketmaster!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am curious if everyone who bought their tickets have gotten them. I purchased a total of 23. Ever ticket was purchased with UPS express shipping from NYC to NYC. Ticketmaster sent me singles and one pair that I ordered. So basically, all the seats on the FLOOR are in different sections. They obviously did this on purpose. They have not sent me any of my (4) ticket purchases, and the rest of my doubles. I got 7 tickets out of 23 and tomorrow is friday. This is complete bull from Ticketmaster!

If you go to your accnt on ticketmaster.com you can see all of your orders and track them through UPS. I wouldnt be surprised if Ticketmaster cancelled some of your orders though. They will cancel orders without notice if they believe you exceeded the (4) ticket limit per person.

The limit was 4.

My other orders were cancelled. When you check on order history on ticketmaster it will tell you which orders went through and which didn't and I believe I got charged an extra 10 dollars for my orders that did not go through. Although my transaction went through when I bought the tickets I think they saw that the same person bought more than 4 for each date so they automatically cancelled my other tickets.

You get 4 per night max.

I think this has happened to a lot of people who haven't realized it yet.

Not sure if this is your case but you should go look at order history on ticketmaster.

Edited by uzeurilluzion

The limit was 4. Although I bought like 18 tickets I only got 10 total 4 for 12th, 4 for 14th and 2 for 15th.

My other orders were cancelled. When you check on order history on ticketmaster it will tell you which orders went through and which didn't and I believe I got charged an extra 10 dollars for every order that did not go through. Although my transaction went through when I bought the tickets I think they saw that the same person bought more than 4 for each date so they automatically cancelled my other tickets.

You get 4 per night max.

I think this is gonna happen to alot of people.

Not sure if this is your case but you should go look at order history on ticketmaster.

You are correct. I was not charged $1,800 like my purchase confirmations indicate. I only received confirmations of print and shipping on (7) tickets. This means many will not get tickets from me. I have shipped to everyone who has paid except for one that I have refunded via Paypal. I can't even go to the fucking shows with my friends now! I have one ticket for myself!!! Did they still charge me for procesing of all the tickets I did not get too? This is bull! So the tickets cost me more than I charged? Damn....

The limit was 4. Although I bought like 18 tickets I only got 10 total 4 for 12th, 4 for 14th and 2 for 15th.

My other orders were cancelled. When you check on order history on ticketmaster it will tell you which orders went through and which didn't and I believe I got charged an extra 10 dollars for every order that did not go through. Although my transaction went through when I bought the tickets I think they saw that the same person bought more than 4 for each date so they automatically cancelled my other tickets.

You get 4 per night max.

You are correct. I was not charged $1,800 like my purchase confirmations indicate. I only received confirmations of print and shipping on (7) tickets. This means many will not get tickets from me. I have shipped to everyone who has paid except for one that I have refunded via Paypal. I can't even go to the fucking shows with my friends now! I have one ticket for myself!!! Did they still charge me for procesing of all the tickets I did not get too? This is bull! So the tickets cost me more than I charged? Damn....

Sorry dude, same shit happened to me. I think there was a surcharge of 10 bucks for each cancelled order thats what a friend told me although I didn't confirm it myself.

That sucks man!! I'm just glad you didn't ship em all out.

I just got the email today saying that mine were printed..... so I'm not expecting them for a few days.

Okay, I have gotten ticket printed and mailed messages for a total of (9) tickets. So far I have received: 3 for the 12th, 2 for the 14th and two for the 17th. I will be receiving 2 more for the 14th!!!!! I only have one ticket for the 12th left!!! Unbelievable....

I just got the email today saying that mine were printed..... so I'm not expecting them for a few days.

Okay, I have gotten ticket printed and mailed messages for a total of (9) tickets. So far I have received: 3 for the 12th, 2 for the 14th and two for the 17th. I will be receiving 2 more for the 14th!!!!! I only have one ticket for the 12th left!!! Unbelievable....

LISTEN PEOPLE!!!

There was a limit of

4 tickets PER SHOW even though the order went through the day you bought it, ticketmaster will review your purchase and cancel your order if you bought more than 4 tickets for one show on the same credit card.

If you used a different credit card I'm not sure how that works.

Point is don't start selling tickets til you make sure that you actually have them.

If you aren't sure then check your order history on ticketmaster.

People shouldn't even be given the option to buy 23 tickets.

exactly

what part of 4 didnt they understand

Im hoping they get screwed somehow on the service charges for tying up the tickets during the sale

I did get screwed for trying to help people out. Yah, I should be shot for that right moron? Buying 23 tickes did not tie up the system you worthless idiot. If I did not get them someone else would, and they would have made money on them. I lost money on every transaction. I was buying tickets FOR OTHERS. Listen you "Internet Avenger", low-life people always think the worst of others because they are low-lifes and would take advantage if given the chance. And it did not say 4 tickets pers show, it just said 4 tickets max. That can mean many things. I took the chance anyway, knowing I might not get them all. Don't attack me you little dick-heads. I would love to see you say these things to my face. Happily for you, there is a computer protecting you. I was trying to help people here on the forum WHO DID NOT GET ANY TICKETS OR ANY PASSWORD!!! Use some basic logic and you will come to a realization of what I intended on doing. Please address this to anyone on the forum.

I wanna know one thing?! Why is this in the news section?!

Like everything else regarding upcoming shows, move it.

Or, yeah that's correct. Stuff regarding the upcoming show in NY hasn't been removed. Stuff regarding any show oustside US has been..

If you read ticketmasters policy is states that any order by the same Credit Card, Name, Address, or email address will be reviewed and all or part of the order may be cancelled.

I used the same name and email on all of my purchases.. but different Credit Cards and billing addresses.. i got 12/16 tickets I ordered and did not receive a charge on my cancelled order.

My cancelled order was also cancelled a few hours after I ordered them... you could have checked it on ticketmaster.com

no its just wrong

he was doing it, so other fans here could get tickets, mabey others didn't / couldn't get on the net quick enough, no comp access, they just couldn't get on the site. Alot of fans here couldn't get tickets, that why people are still asking to buy anybody's extras. People here do have extras to sell / trade.

smokingarthur tried to do a good / nice thing, too bad you guy don't see it.

You get 4 per night max.

i knew this was going to happen to you :lol: the max you could've ordered would have been 16 tickets. 4 tickets per show. it clearly stated that on ticketmaster. i was just waiting til you came to the realization that many of your orders would be cancelled.

kind of funny how things turn out sometimes isn't it? ;)

THIS IS WHAT U GET FOR TRYING TO BE TOO SMART.....

wtf were u thinking buying 23 tickets for a show that had 4 ticket limit?? :no::anger:

Apparantly I wasn't smart enough. I already stated "I did not know what I was thinking". I did however consider that when I was ordering. I took the gamble and lost. It is that simple. I knew there was a good chance I would not get them all. And I have never ordered that many in my life for anything. But they were purchased for the forum for the most part. I guess you can say that I tried to defeat the system. But had no malicious intent. Plenty of members know this for a fact. I am someone who despises scalping. But you live...you learn... This is not the stupidest thing I have ever done. And I am sure there are many far worse offenders on the forum and in garrisson. Nobody died...and the world will still go on as it did before I had any GNR tickets....

I'm going to have to step in here and say that if he had the financial means to buy 23 tickets, then go right ahead. I bought my ticket for the 17th show and the next day the show for the 12th was announced. I did not have the financial means that day to buy anymore tickets, but I was able to buy a ticket for the 12th from smokingarthur, for almost exactly what he paid for it, he has been nothing but honest and upfront with me and for that I do respect him. IMHO all he did was attempt to help us gunners out that didnt have the money that day, didnt have the presale password or for whatever reason didnt get tickets. He is not making a profit off the tickets, he was just trying to do his part in ensuring that members of the forum at least had a fighting chance. And for that, Thanks!

I got my tickets for the 17th, but still waiting on the 12th & 14th... which I did buy a day later than the 17th show, so hopefully they'll follow shortly. I just got an email that they've been printed, so they should be on the way.

I got my two floor for the 12th tickets on tuesday :krider: the other one sould be coming this week coming up.........so are we going to be seated???? I don't get it, do we have specific sections for floor or just by first in line gets to choose where to stand? :drevil:

Kannon.