Have all ticket buyers received their tix?

smokingarthur

Seriously some of you people should shut the f*ck up!!!

You don't know what peoples intentions are. Trust me, I know more than 4 people that would want to go to this concert so thats why I tried to get more.

Exaclty, if they would have read your posts. But some just like to be angry because it is fun for them. You are good-to-go in my book man. I know you were trying to help some people out.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to see you say these things to my face. Happily for you, there is a computer protecting you.

I always have to laugh at internet tough people. If the guy said it to your face and you touched him you'd be arrested for battery. If you are neanderthal enough to get THAT defensive about all that , then evolution has just not progressed you quite far enough yet.

BTW didnt you do the caveman gieco commercial!

I too think its unfair for people to horde tickets just because "someone else would do it anyways" is also poor logic. Someone else will always do something we shouldnt do.doesnt give us the right to do it though.

Anyways my 2 tickets didnt arrive yet either. Hope no one beats me up a rock3 t the show!! LOL rock3

[

Edited by Petorr

The one thing that pissed me off was the fact that people were being assholes about the password. This is a GNR concert and we all know the chances of getting tickets going through the general public is next to nothing. I had to waste half an hour searching the internet just to find the damn password. Luckily me and my buddy found it somewhere.

Right now I'm going to every show with my gf. Normally I wouldn't go to more than 1 show a week much less 4 but this whole presale thing pissed me off so much I decided that I'm going to have a great time at the expense of the assholes out there that refuse to hook people up with tickets even though they have the password. Between me and some of my buddies we bought about 70 tickets. Now before everybody starts having a period I just want to let you know that my tickets at least are accounted for. Whatever my buddies do with their tickets is their business. I have no idea what they're going to do with their tickets. It's none of my business. I don't know and I sure as hell don't give a flying fuck.

Personally, I just don't think it was fair that there was a presale for the show. It should have been general public sale all the way through just to make it fair. If I was 5 years younger I'd scalp out of spite. I just think presales suck and I definitely appreciate the fact that if I wasn't able to get the password there was at least some people here willing to hook me up. So before you people jump on others for buying multiple tickets, just be open minded to the fact that some people aren't insensitive assholes and are actually trying to help others out.

Any know what the time span between gfetting the email from Ticetmaster about the tickets being printed and recieving them is if you chose standard mail? I recieved the email today...and live in Chicago, so Im hoping 2-3 days...

I got the email about a week ago and received my tickets today by standard mail. I would give it a week

The one thing that pissed me off was the fact that people were being assholes about the password. This is a GNR concert and we all know the chances of getting tickets going through the general public is next to nothing. I had to waste half an hour searching the internet just to find the damn password. Luckily me and my buddy found it somewhere.

Right now I'm going to every show with my gf. Normally I wouldn't go to more than 1 show a week much less 4 but this whole presale thing pissed me off so much I decided that I'm going to have a great time at the expense of the assholes out there that refuse to hook people up with tickets even though they have the password. Between me and some of my buddies we bought about 70 tickets. Now before everybody starts having a period I just want to let you know that my tickets at least are accounted for. Whatever my buddies do with their tickets is their business. I have no idea what they're going to do with their tickets. It's none of my business. I don't know and I sure as hell don't give a flying fuck.

Personally, I just don't think it was fair that there was a presale for the show. It should have been general public sale all the way through just to make it fair. If I was 5 years younger I'd scalp out of spite. I just think presales suck and I definitely appreciate the fact that if I wasn't able to get the password there was at least some people here willing to hook me up. So before you people jump on others for buying multiple tickets, just be open minded to the fact that some people aren't insensitive assholes and are actually trying to help others out.

SO it wasn't fair that fans that have been posting on a GNR message board for years get first crack at tickets because you wanted more people like you and your buddies to be able to buy 70+ tickets? Riiiiiiight. I don't even know where to begin on whats wrong with that. First of all, you wouldnt have been able to HAVE tickets to these concerts if there wasn't a secretive presale password because BROKERS WOULD HAVE BOUGHT THEM ALL BEFORE ANYONE GOT THEM!

Any know what the time span between gfetting the email from Ticetmaster about the tickets being printed and recieving them is if you chose standard mail? I recieved the email today...and live in Chicago, so Im hoping 2-3 days...

I got the email about a week ago and received my tickets today by standard mail. I would give it a week

That's odd....not sure why mine took an extra week to get printed. That would mean yours were printed on the day they went onsale. Oh well..the waiting game continues...

'SO it wasn't fair that fans that have been posting on a GNR message board for years get first crack at tickets because you wanted more people like you and your buddies to be able to buy 70+ tickets?'

- So just because you go on the internet and post on a message board gives you the right for first crack at the tickets? Why? For all you know I might the bigger fan than everybody here combined. Maybe I just don't like to post on msg boards....... Like I said, my tickets are all accounted for. As for my buddies, whether they bought so many out of spite or not that ain't my problem. You're going to need to take it up with them.

'Riiiiiiight. I don't even know where to begin on whats wrong with that.'

- Hey, that's you're opinion. I can't think of anything righter than what we did.

'First of all, you wouldnt have been able to HAVE tickets to these concerts if there wasn't a secretive presale password because BROKERS WOULD HAVE BOUGHT THEM ALL BEFORE ANYONE GOT THEM!'

- And you don't think it's possible that some of the people who actually post on this board aren't brokers? The way I see it is this- keep the playing field level. Just because I don't post on msg boards doesn't make me any less of a fan. If anything it's almost discrimination. Just because I don't post on a msg board I am automatically disqualified from any presale opportunities? That's crazy.

People shouldn't even be given the option to buy 23 tickets.

exactly

what part of 4 didnt they understand

Im hoping they get screwed somehow on the service charges for tying up the tickets during the sale

I did get screwed for trying to help people out. Yah, I should be shot for that right moron? Buying 23 tickes did not tie up the system you worthless idiot. If I did not get them someone else would, and they would have made money on them. I lost money on every transaction. I was buying tickets FOR OTHERS. Listen you "Internet Avenger", low-life people always think the worst of others because they are low-lifes and would take advantage if given the chance. And it did not say 4 tickets pers show, it just said 4 tickets max. That can mean many things. I took the chance anyway, knowing I might not get them all. Don't attack me you little dick-heads. I would love to see you say these things to my face. Happily for you, there is a computer protecting you. I was trying to help people here on the forum WHO DID NOT GET ANY TICKETS OR ANY PASSWORD!!! Use some basic logic and you will come to a realization of what I intended on doing. Please address this to anyone on the forum.

LOL

Gotta love the internet tough guy.

"Just because I don't post on a msg board I am automatically disqualified from any presale opportunities? That's crazy. "

my guess would be...you're joining all the GnR message boards to ensure you get the password for any future concerts (should this sort of presale ever happen again).

uh huh

People shouldn't even be given the option to buy 23 tickets.

exactly

what part of 4 didnt they understand

Im hoping they get screwed somehow on the service charges for tying up the tickets during the sale

I did get screwed for trying to help people out. Yah, I should be shot for that right moron? Buying 23 tickes did not tie up the system you worthless idiot. If I did not get them someone else would, and they would have made money on them. I lost money on every transaction. I was buying tickets FOR OTHERS. Listen you "Internet Avenger", low-life people always think the worst of others because they are low-lifes and would take advantage if given the chance. And it did not say 4 tickets pers show, it just said 4 tickets max. That can mean many things. I took the chance anyway, knowing I might not get them all. Don't attack me you little dick-heads. I would love to see you say these things to my face. Happily for you, there is a computer protecting you. I was trying to help people here on the forum WHO DID NOT GET ANY TICKETS OR ANY PASSWORD!!! Use some basic logic and you will come to a realization of what I intended on doing. Please address this to anyone on the forum.

First of all, i understand what your intentions were. However you are wrong about not tying up the system. When you ordered 23 tickets, those were accounted for, then Ticketmaster had to go through and cancel some of your orders, so some people that were trying to get tix probably couldn't ( until maybe after your orders were cancelled out). Get it now? while it was probably unintentional, you did tie up the system- but i'm sure you weren't the only one.

just because someone else would have got the tickets, how do you know they would have made money on them? How do you know they wouldn't have (or in this case didn't, since some of your orders were cancelled, obviously someone else got those tix) gone to a fan that REALLY wanted to go? Now isn't that YOU assuming the worst of others? Does that make you a low-life??

I think it was prett self explanatory on Ticketmaster's site when it said " there is a 4 ticket limit for this show". You say that could mean plenty of different things, i myself think it was pretty self explanatory, but please explain how you came to the conclusion that a 4 ticket limit could possibly mean that you could order 23 tickets. Even 4 tix per show x 4 shows only equals 16. I've been going to shows for a LONG TIME and whenever i see a ticket limit posted common sense tells me not to try ordering more than the allotted amount.

i'm sure you had noble intentions though. live and learn i guess.

guys you argue too much!!! <_< any ways I got my 2 tickets yesterday .It was a nightmare because the first ticker broker company l called was nasty(better tix.com) they suck!!! :anger: l order 2 tickets and the next day they called me saying that those tickets were actually $30 bucks more... thats bull.... thanks God i check other sellers and i got 2 tix for less money. :)

I can vouch for Smokingarthur that he had good intentions as I was someone he was going to sell a pair of tickets to(at cost)

With that being said, with all these tickets they cancelled, when are they going to release them again?

They were probably released within a matter of moments, and have already been sold.

I can vouch for Smokingarthur that he had good intentions as I was someone he was going to sell a pair of tickets to(at cost)

With that being said, with all these tickets they cancelled, when are they going to release them again?

They were probably released within a matter of moments, and have already been sold.

your probably right but I hope not, I am hoping they hold on to a bunch and release them the day of the show as that is my plan

I have also been checking ticketmaster every now and then and didnt see any signs of a ticket release, but then again like you said if they did release them they were probably scooped up in a matter of minutes

'SO it wasn't fair that fans that have been posting on a GNR message board for years get first crack at tickets because you wanted more people like you and your buddies to be able to buy 70+ tickets?'

- So just because you go on the internet and post on a message board gives you the right for first crack at the tickets? Why? For all you know I might the bigger fan than everybody here combined. Maybe I just don't like to post on msg boards....... Like I said, my tickets are all accounted for. As for my buddies, whether they bought so many out of spite or not that ain't my problem. You're going to need to take it up with them.

'Riiiiiiight. I don't even know where to begin on whats wrong with that.'

- Hey, that's you're opinion. I can't think of anything righter than what we did.

'First of all, you wouldnt have been able to HAVE tickets to these concerts if there wasn't a secretive presale password because BROKERS WOULD HAVE BOUGHT THEM ALL BEFORE ANYONE GOT THEM!'

- And you don't think it's possible that some of the people who actually post on this board aren't brokers? The way I see it is this- keep the playing field level. Just because I don't post on msg boards doesn't make me any less of a fan. If anything it's almost discrimination. Just because I don't post on a msg board I am automatically disqualified from any presale opportunities? That's crazy.

It's the only logical way for a band to know that 95% of their tickets are getting to the true fans. If a broker is a regular poster on 100 different band's message boards just in case something like this happens then more power to them. i think it's extremely unlikely. And what kind of "super fan" doesn't like discussin the band they love? It IS discrimination, which isn't a bad thing all the time..in this case it's a good thing.

'my guess would be...you're joining all the GnR message boards to ensure you get the password for any future concerts (should this sort of presale ever happen again).

uh huh'

- Well I obviously have no choice now, do I? Like I said GNR tickets are always almost impossible to get so I'll do whatever I have to do to get tickets and you can bet your ass that the next time something like this comes around I will be like smokingarthur and try to hook up as many people as I can to the best of my abilities in way possible just like I did this time.

'It's the only logical way for a band to know that 95% of their tickets are getting to the true fans.'

- No it's not because:

'If a broker is a regular poster on 100 different band's message boards just in case something like this happens then more power to them.'

- of what you just wrote right up there. If anything that hurts that guarantee even more. Why? Because my ticket hook up was the one that told me about this site and www.chinesedemocracy.com- if he had not told me about this site and that it was offering a password I never would have known to sign up.

'And what kind of "super fan" doesn't like discussin the band they love?'

- That's prejudiced thinking. You don't know me. Like I said. Just because someone doesn't post on a message board does not make anybody less of a fan.

'It IS discrimination, which isn't a bad thing all the time..in this case it's a good thing.'

- Discrimination is NEVER a good thing.

I was trying to prevent this from happening.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Guns-N-Roses-HAMMERSTE...1QQcmdZViewItem

Please do not give me this nonsense about judging people. Those who can will and those who can't will not. Obviously not everyone on the forum is trying to make money. But I can assure you there are those who are. Wait till you see what happens in a week with the tickets. Whatever you think, I made no money on any ticket. Trust me, not everyone can say that. Peace...

... ..

- That's prejudiced thinking. You don't know me. Like I said. Just because someone doesn't post on a message board does not make anybody less of a fan.

... .

Spoken like a true scalper -- I mean, ticket broker.

I tip my hat off to management for the outstanding job they did on the second pre-sale, where virtually all of the tickets went to diehard fans - and next to none went to the greedy ticket brokers. B)

... ..

... .

Spoken like a true scalper -- I mean, ticket broker.

I tip my hat off to management for the outstanding job they did on the second pre-sale, where virtually all of the tickets went to diehard fans - and next to none went to the greedy ticket brokers. B)

Also - marvellous to hear that Kick managed to grab 70 tickets for all his friends! Great job Kick! rock3

It's great to know that people like you were able to grab the presale password and take such a large slab of tickets! You rule!