Have all ticket buyers received their tix?

smokingarthur

I wish I could bring 70 of my friends to New York with me.. what a lucky guy :shades:

I was thinking the same thing man! I know if I did it, most of them probably wouldn't even listen to Guns N' Roses... i'd just bring them along for the hell of it! What a hoot! rock3

Too bad for all those other hardcore fans that missed out... but hey, who gives a flying fuck about anyone else anyway!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is anyone from australia going to the concerts in New York? why cant axl add australia to his list of places to tour, i am sure it would be sold out almost instantly at big venue in one of our big cities

brisbane 4 life

just wait and see what goes down after europe! we might get a look in then, and yes it would sell out quick!

brisbane 4 life!

and what happen? some prick bought 70 tickets? <_< nice work gnr management! :fuckyou:

yea and now he is complaining that they cancelled like 3 of his 70 tickets

thats just fucking stupid 70 tickets <_<

he is a scalper no doubt.... i dont think he will be generous enough to share them out for free or just so that no one bumps him at the concert.

fucking scalpers

I can't even think of 30 people I like enough to want to go to a concert with let alone 70. Kick is blessed with a multiude of good friends. :shades:

or he's just a fuckhead?.........yeah he's a fuckhead.

yeah i aggree with you there

I can't even think of 30 people I like enough to want to go to a concert with let alone 70. Kick is blessed with a multiude of good friends. :shades:

do u agree with me? i feel left out lol

yeah i just forgot to quote you lol

do u agree with me? i feel left out lol

yeah i just forgot to quote you lol

lol thx i feel much better now

he said between him and his friends they managed to snag about 70 tickets. he didn't get 70 tickets himself. He also said all of his are accounted for, but couldn't vouch for what his friend's do with theirs. God people, learn to read.

i think it sucks that they ordered up a bunch of tickets they didn't really need, but at the same time i can understand that they did it out of spite. People were being pricks about the passwords.

FOR THE RECORD: just because someone doesn't post on message boards DOES NOT make them any less of a fan. What kind of Superfan wouldn't want to discuss their favorite band? The kind of Superfan that doesn't like the childish arguments that almost every topic seems to turn in to. i know someone who is a HUGE g n r fan, but doesn't post on boards for a number of reasons. He's no scalper either, he's just not too fond of the internet and all the bs associated with it.

There sure is alot of arrogance amongst g n r "fans". The communtiy that will cut each other's throats.

Why? The passwords not being generally release prevented scumbags and scalpers from getting all that many. But thanks to so many 'fans', they spoiled it for a load of people. I pity those people who gave out passwords with good intentions and yet spoiled it for so many.

I got my 2 floor seats for the 12th. Coming from Columbus, Oh, I can't freakin wait!!!!!!!!!! I've got two friends in the FBI that work out there and I'm hoping to back stage as well. Hell I live in dream world, but I didn't think I'd get tickets to the show either might as well try... Round 2 begins in 13 freakin days!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a friend from Pittsburgh that needs one seat also, if there are any floatin out there let me know. Thanks.

Edited by maxsports

FOR THE RECORD: just because someone doesn't post on message boards DOES NOT make them any less of a fan. What kind of Superfan wouldn't want to discuss their favorite band? The kind of Superfan that doesn't like the childish arguments that almost every topic seems to turn in to. i know someone who is a HUGE g n r fan, but doesn't post on boards for a number of reasons. He's no scalper either, he's just not too fond of the internet and all the bs associated with it.

There sure is alot of arrogance amongst g n r "fans". The communtiy that will cut each other's throats.

I think the point is that if you limit it to the GN'R message board community then you know you are getting mostly hardcore fans. Are other hardcore fans excluded? Sure. But that's a separate issue. The bottom line is that you are reaching the hardcore community even if you aren't getting to all of them. The point is to reach the hardcore fanbase as much as possible, not to reach every single Guns fan in the world. You can't come up with a way that will include everyone. And tell me where else can you go but a messageboard to find the most GN'R fans?

And it stands to reason that if you sign up to a messageboard you will be more "in the loop" than if you don't, which you'd think most hardcore fans would want. Nobody is forcing those people to actually post messages all the time. How much and what you post is a way to confirm that you are a fan though, and I don't see why a password should just be given to anyone. That's the sure way to maximize the number of scalpers who get tix.

I got my tickets yesterday for 1st mezz , two tickets to paradise , no wait thats edie money!

I cant believe im going. I never even figured wed ever hear CD let alone see this man live!!!

Edited by Petorr