Have all ticket buyers received their tix?

smokingarthur

I got my tickets yesterday for 1st mezz , two tickets to paradise , no wait thats edie money!

I cant believe im going. I never even figured wed ever hear CD let alone see this man live!!!

Did you order them Thursday or Friday? Maybe Im just paranoid but Im freaking out that I havnt gotten mine yet. I ordered them Friday w/ standard mail and I live in Chicago. So hearing about people getting them yesterday and me not getting them today is worrying me...

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got my tickets yesterday for 1st mezz , two tickets to paradise , no wait thats edie money!

I cant believe im going. I never even figured wed ever hear CD let alone see this man live!!!

Did you order them Thursday or Friday? Maybe Im just paranoid but Im freaking out that I havnt gotten mine yet. I ordered them Friday w/ standard mail and I live in Chicago. So hearing about people getting them yesterday and me not getting them today is worrying me...

dont worry u will get them really soon. probally within the next 2 days... there is still two weeks before the concert.

I am curious if everyone who bought their tickets have gotten them. I purchased a total of 23. Ever ticket was purchased with UPS express shipping from NYC to NYC. Ticketmaster sent me singles and one pair that I ordered. So basically, all the seats on the FLOOR are in different sections. They obviously did this on purpose. They have not sent me any of my (4) ticket purchases, and the rest of my doubles. I got 7 tickets out of 23 and tomorrow is friday. This is complete bull from Ticketmaster!

The limit was 4. Although I bought like 18 tickets I only got 10 total 4 for 12th, 4 for 14th and 2 for 15th.

My other orders were cancelled. When you check on order history on ticketmaster it will tell you which orders went through and which didn't and I believe I got charged an extra 10 dollars for every order that did not go through. Although my transaction went through when I bought the tickets I think they saw that the same person bought more than 4 for each date so they automatically cancelled my other tickets.

You get 4 per night max.

I think this is gonna happen to alot of people

Not sure if this is your case but you should go look at order history on ticketmaster.

You are correct. I was not charged $1,800 like my purchase confirmations indicate. I only received confirmations of print and shipping on (7) tickets. This means many will not get tickets from me. I have shipped to everyone who has paid except for one that I have refunded via Paypal. I can't even go to the fucking shows with my friends now! I have one ticket for myself!!! Did they still charge me for procesing of all the tickets I did not get too? This is bull! So the tickets cost me more than I charged? Damn....

WAAAAHHHHH! I wasn't able to scalp all the GN'R tickets I wanted. WAAAAHHHHH!

Edited by AxlBooey

I guess you haven't been reading the threads huh?

If you had, you would know that SmokingArthur had bought extra tix to sell to fellow Gunners at cost so that diehard fans wouldn't have to pay scalpers a fortune. I know this because I've been watching him trying to sell them on the forum in the ticket thread - for the exact cost he paid for them. I know the cost he paid for them (with postage and ticketmaster charges) because he showed me his confirmation emails.

I guess you haven't been reading the threads huh?

If you had, you would know that SmokingArthur had bought extra tix to sell to fellow Gunners at cost so that diehard fans wouldn't have to pay scalpers a fortune. I know this because I've been watching him trying to sell them on the forum in the ticket thread - for the exact cost he paid for them. I know the cost he paid for them (with postage and ticketmaster charges) because he showed me his confirmation emails.

It sounds like scalping to me when there is a FOUR ticket limit and he buys 23. Let the "diehard fans" call Ticketmaster on their own. That's what I will be doing if/when GN'R plays Boston or Manchester NH.

I didnt get mine yet. I ordered them from stubhub on the 27th.

They sent me an E-mail stateing that they weerent printed yet and will be on the 5th or 6th which confuses me becasue several people have gotten their tickets.

I didnt get mine yet. I ordered them from stubhub on the 27th.

They sent me an E-mail stateing that they weerent printed yet and will be on the 5th or 6th which confuses me becasue several people have gotten their tickets.

I wouldn't worry...from what I've read, although I've never used stubhub before, they gauruntee you'll get them before the concert by a couple days or they'll find you equal or better tickets to it then.

I havn't gotten mine yet...

is this a bad thing?

Where do you live, and did you buy your tix on last Thursday or Friday? I'm in Chicago and ordered mine last Friday, got the email from ticketmaster Wednesday that they were "printed and shipped" but didn't get them Saturday so I'm expecting them tomorrow. I'm not going to be overly concerned for a couple more days...

I would love to see you say these things to my face. Happily for you, there is a computer protecting you.

yea, ok King Kong, please dont hurt me.

I was trying to help people here on the forum

I did get screwed for trying to help people out.

I was buying tickets FOR OTHERS.

So maybe we could get Ticketmaster to make a rule that states

4 Ticket limit unless you are trying to help someone out.

Think man.... for fuck sake think before you say stupid shit.

Got mine Friday by regular mail here in North Carolina. They came from West Virginia, so I guess it depends on how close you are to where they are printed.

My tickets were purchased through the presale...they were mailed from West Virginia

Edited by zint61

I ordered 4 tickets on april 14th through ticket liquidator and havn't gotten them yet. (broker ticketwizard) has anyone heard of this same problem? They keep telling me they are going to send them every other day when i call, what could be up with this?? :anger: