Axl singing on the dance floor at Don Hill's in NYC

jack99

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much but good to know he's where he's suppose to be. ;)

This took place April 23rd.

The next evening at Don Hill’s, Axl Rose was singing on the dance floor to whatever songs the deejays were

spinning — no doubt a publicity stunt for his upcoming new album with the reformed Guns n’ Roses.

Welcome back to the concrete jungle, baby.

Source: http://www.thevillager.com/villager_156/seneandheard.html

omg. Axl is such a Dumbass.

"Welcome back to the Concrete Jungle" ... :huh: fuckin dolt.

TW@

Not much but good to know he's where he's suppose to be. ;)

This took place April 23rd.

The next evening at Don Hill's, Axl Rose was singing on the dance floor to whatever songs the deejays were

spinning — no doubt a publicity stunt for his upcoming new album with the reformed Guns n' Roses.

Welcome back to the concrete jungle, baby.

Source: http://www.thevillager.com/villager_156/seneandheard.html

omg. Axl is such a Dumbass.

"Welcome back to the Concrete Jungle" ... :huh: fuckin dolt.

TW@

dumbass? Axl? How so? He's out and having fun.Northing dumbass about that. :blink:

Some bloggers reported that he sang George Michael's "Freedom" at Misshapes. rock3

http://disinterestandennui.blogspot.com/20...-five-days.html

http://www.ultragrrrl.blogspot.com/

If this is true ... ummm, is anyone else starting to worry about Axl's psychological well-being and health? This is too weird. Don't get me wrong - it's great that he's getting out and getting some exposure to get a buzz going. But honestly, he really needs a publicist to do it right. jmo.

Some bloggers reported that he sang George Michael's "Freedom" at Misshapes. rock3

If this is true ... ummm, is anyone else starting to worry about Axl's psychological well-being and health? This is too weird. Don't get me wrong - it's great that he's getting out and getting some exposure to get a buzz going. But honestly, he really needs a publicist to do it right. jmo.

he's kickin back alittle? most likely drunk singing tunes........having a good time?

just maybe it wasn't a publicity stunt ! maybe he just felt like singing! whats the big deal?

worried about axl's psychological well being because he was singing along to tunes? give me a fucking break!.....sorry........ but you ever heard of a drama queen?

axl spends his life on trail, people sit on there com's and bag the shit out of him........it would be a different story if any of you guys got the chance to meet him! i can see it now...........a bunch of star struck suck up's.

peace out!.

he's kickin back alittle? most likely drunk singing tunes........having a good time?

just maybe it wasn't a publicity stunt ! maybe he just felt like singing! whats the big deal?

worried about axl's psychological well being because he was singing along to tunes? give me a fucking break!....

Of course it was for publicity. Did you read the blog? Everybody there knew he was coming before he got there because somebody told them in advance that he would be there. *In general, people tip off bar owners of a public appearance when they're looking for publcity and want to be sure that they're recognized.* ... So, he knew everybody would be looking for him. And yet he chose this "publicity" period to sit in seclusion (in a cordoned off area with just him and his bodyguards and drink server) - and then to stand up and - uh - *gulp* - sing along to a George Michael song. :huh: On top of that, it said he was back wearing those God-awful oversized sweat shirts again!!! Heaven help us. :rolleyes:

So yeah - shoot me - I think he needs a new publicist.

Open your eyes.the man was just having some fun..drinking,dancing and singing!!

It's not about marketing and I'm glad he's back and he's healthy.

Yeah its not like he was doin that shit prior to the 2002 tour and all that...maybe its a good sign that he's set in his ways and comfortable or some shit

worried about axl's psychological well being because he was singing along to tunes? give me a fucking break!....

Of course it was for publicity. Did you read the blog? Everybody there knew he was coming before he got there because somebody told them in advance that he would be there. *In general, people tip off bar owners of a public appearance when they're looking for publcity and want to be sure that they're recognized.* ... So, he knew everybody would be looking for him. And yet he chose this "publicity" period to sit in seclusion (in a cordoned off area with just him and his bodyguards and drink server) - and then to stand up and - uh - *gulp* - sing along to a George Michael song. :huh: On top of that, it said he was back wearing those God-awful oversized sweat shirts again!!! Heaven help us. :rolleyes:

So yeah - shoot me - I think he needs a new publicist.

How about a career change Madison ;)

Jonx

What do you do when you are going out? Standing all night long at the bar as a plant or having fun and dance and sing around. Can't see what's wrong with the fact that Axl is singing when he is going out. Ok,he is 44 but that doesn't mean that he can't have any fun.

Yeah, whats wrong with dancing and singing. He has always liked George Michael's music anyway. I remember him talking about when he hung out with him back in the day in some interview. And he's not even wearing a sweater in those Misshapes pictures. Its one of those shirts you can get at Foot Action, kind of like a thermal shirt. I just saw them the other day when I was at the mall.

..madison..still lives in the past..

..she needs leather jackets..and cowboy boots...

...pls...go home...

..this george michael songs...rulezzz....

Freedom is a really catchy cleverly crafted pop song and also has very,very good lyrics.

Beats the hell outta modern pop/punk or cheesy 80's hair metal like Cindarella.

Axl sounds like he had a great time , good on him.

..madison..still lives in the past..

..she needs leather jackets..and cowboy boots...

...pls...go home...

..this george michael songs...rulezzz....

Heaven knows I was just a young boy

Didn't know what I wanted to be

I was every little hungry schoolgirl's pride and joy

And I guess it was enough for me

To win the race? A prettier face!

Brand new clothes and a big fat place

On your rock and roll TV

But today the way I play the game is not the same

No way

Think I'm gonna get myself happy

Guest JohnUlmer

I was there. The highlight of the evening was when he jumped up on my table and sang a drunken rendition of the Backstreet Boys Greatest Hits. Not a single song, mind you. The whole friggin' album. He does a really good Nick Carter impersonation. But when someone complained he was making their ears bleed, he got angry and imploded. :(

Oh and for those gullible people out there -- yeah I'm joking. ;)