jack99

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JohnUlmer
..madison..still lives in the past..

..she needs leather jackets..and cowboy boots...

...pls...go home...

A shirt that actually fits isn't "living in the past".

The gigantic sports guernseys he wears look like shit. Period.

Axl will kill you now. He will shoot lasers through the computer screen. Because he's magical. He's Axl Rose. :drevil:

...pls...go home...

I am home.

And - not that I'm trying to promote Slash or anything :chef: - but Slash manages to walk around wearing leather and always looks awesome. I don't hear anybody saying he lives in the past. He just looks like a classic rocker.

Axl was starting to wear tailored leather jackets at some of his more recent appearances, and he looked very cool. So, I'm not sure why he went back to the God-awful oversized jerseys again.

[A shirt that actually fits isn't "living in the past".

Amen.

I am not saying this current rumour is true, however need I remind everyone that Axl has been going through a hard depression etc, I said it a few months ago and everyone laughed including madison, however now look!

Gunsguy

I am not saying this current rumour is true, however need I remind everyone that Axl has been going through a hard depression etc, I said it a few months ago and everyone laughed including madison, however now look!

Gunsguy

..believe me..i didn't laugh...

Guest JohnUlmer

...pls...go home...

I am home.

And - not that I'm trying to promote Slash or anything :chef: - but Slash manages to walk around wearing leather and always looks awesome. I don't hear anybody saying he lives in the past. He just looks like a classic rocker.

Axl was starting to wear tailored leather jackets at some of his more recent appearances, and he looked very cool. So, I'm not sure why he went back to the God-awful oversized jerseys again.

Amen.

Think he's trying to distance himself from everything having to do with Slash and Old GN'R - including fashion.

...pls...go home...

I am home.

Amen.

Think he's trying to distance himself from everything having to do with Slash and Old GN'R - including fashion.

..clever guy....

B)

Gunsguy

Gunsguy. This is getting a little old. Everytime legit news comes out, you claim to have known it was coming. I think most of us know that you are not an "insider", so please stop acting like you are one!