Axl Rose lyrics Appreciation

Axl-rocks

I love the way he writes his lyrics..He's honest,and he's not afraid to show his true feelings. rock2

He's Brilliant.

Like Elton John once said:

"Axl is one of the best musicians in Rock and Roll History"

Exactly, i love that One in a Million song!!! I wore a GNR shirt with some of the lyrics of that song to school and it was hilarious at how many ppl got pissed off. Axl is definately not afraid to say what he thinks and what he belives in. And thats what makes him AXL Rose!!! I just love that in your face punk attitude of AXL! Hes a Fucking rocker who doesnt give a shit about what people think. Thats why GNR are the real deal! A lot of bands are fake and try not to offend ppl and that sucks.

I remember when Sebastian Bach wore that "AIDS Kills Fags Dead" Shirt at the MTV thing and ppl got mad and after that he was like I'm sorry and shit. Thats what pisses me off, ppl then try to cover up and say sorry and i didnt mean that. Who the Fuck cares? If thats what u believe in and if thats how u feel, then u shouldnt give a fuck about what others think about u.

I agree.

any pics of Sebastian wearing that shirt.

No bro, some dudes i know have this shirt and on the front it shows Sebastian wearing that shirt, but apart from that i havent seen any pictures.

Its hilarious how Sebastian says sorry and that he doesnt hate fags but i think it was when he opened for Aerosmith in Vancouver like several years ago, he played some small gig in this city called Surrey, and last song he played was a short one he made up with this local band called: FAG Drag!!!! It was fucking hilarious!!! I dont blame him, rock n' roll has no place for hooray for tolerance!s!!!

And to all of u saying that hes a retard for what he did, i say FUCK YOU!!!!

...and we say to you, continue with your 'views' and you'll be banned. Consider this your first and last friendly warning!

UK SUBS.

Rock has no place for hooray for tolerance!s? Freddy Mercury, an amazing rockstar and major influence of Axl Rose and others, would have to disagree with you. As would Rob Halford of Judas Priest. Oh, and stop being a prick. You sound like a complete dickhead who is insecure with his own sexuality and the sexuality of others. Good day :)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rob Halford was ashamed of his sexuality for decades, so I doubt he would argue with you. He's a cool guy, though.

Did you mean argue or agree because I'm not sure if that's a typo or not. But my point is that rock obviously does have a place for gay people and I listed a couple of examples to back that up. I was just targeting that poster's ignorant comments. And yeah, Rob is a pretty cool guy.

Edited by Whee1010

I love the way he writes his lyrics..He's honest,and he's not afraid to show his true feelings. rock2

He's Brilliant.

Like Elton John once said:

"Axl is one of the best musicians in Rock and Roll History"

Exactly, i love that One in a Million song!!! I wore a GNR shirt with some of the lyrics of that song to school and it was hilarious at how many ppl got pissed off. Axl is definately not afraid to say what he thinks and what he belives in. And thats what makes him AXL Rose!!! I just love that in your face punk attitude of AXL! Hes a Fucking rocker who doesnt give a shit about what people think. Thats why GNR are the real deal! A lot of bands are fake and try not to offend ppl and that sucks.

I remember when Sebastian Bach wore that "AIDS Kills Fags Dead" Shirt at the MTV thing and ppl got mad and after that he was like I'm sorry and shit. Thats what pisses me off, ppl then try to cover up and say sorry and i didnt mean that. Who the Fuck cares? If thats what u believe in and if thats how u feel, then u shouldnt give a fuck about what others think about u.

I agree.

any pics of Sebastian wearing that shirt.

No bro, some dudes i know have this shirt and on the front it shows Sebastian wearing that shirt, but apart from that i havent seen any pictures.

Its hilarious how Sebastian says sorry and that he doesnt hate fags but i think it was when he opened for Aerosmith in Vancouver like several years ago, he played some small gig in this city called Surrey, and last song he played was a short one he made up with this local band called: FAG Drag!!!! It was fucking hilarious!!! I dont blame him, rock n' roll has no place for hooray for tolerance!s!!!

And to all of u saying that hes a retard for what he did, i say FUCK YOU!!!!

...and we say to you, continue with your 'views' and you'll be banned. Consider this your first and last friendly warning!

UK SUBS.

Dude the U.K Subs are a fucking amazing band, u dont know how many hardcore punk bands play their songs up here!!! Too bad not too many people know of them. But yeah, im not one of those dudes who lives on these boards and has no life. The only reason i got this account was to check the latenst news on GNR since their website doesnt work and i thought id say what i think from time to time what i think, but whatever.

To that fucker who suggested i live in a trialer, u fuck i dont what u do with your fucking sister you fuck, but i dont have one. Youre rite i dont have a fucking home i live with this fraternity of headbangers, who have their own bands and live over at their place and go with them to their shows then go to school during the day.

To the other dude, im not a fucking ignorant i know about Fred and Rob and Elton, but what i was sayin is not that queers didnt exist in rock n' roll, that just the rock n' roll style (the whole sex, drugs and rock n' roll thing) is not for queers and theyre really no part for them in rock n' roll. Its my opinion dude and the same opinion of basically hundreds of headbangers im around every day.

You should fucking have been here 2 weekends ago when this hooray for tolerance! band basically got beer bottles thrown at them for saying were gay and had to be evacuated.

They had to be evacuated?! What a bunch of miserable fuckers that would basically assault people for no reason! That makes fell a little ill. I guess you are entitled to your opinion...I'm not going to attempt to argue with someone so irrational.

Edited by Whee1010