JAIL pete doherty

gin_hotel

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PULPY

It's heroin!! What's the point, it's not like shooting her full of speedballs to gangbang her! I don't see what's the point, he's such a shit.

Guest katie

It looks like he's feeling her pulse. I thought he's been off heroin and now onto something else, anyway.

Knowing the Sun, it's probably shit.

yes, we all know to trust the sun

they got pics u dumb cunts

please it doesn't even look like he's injecting her! the bloody bright white stick looks edited, god they always edit pictures my dear it sells, pete doherty si important right now, they wouldn't have doen it a year ago

Guest katie

Annoying low life piece of shit - Can't stand that twat!

UK SUBS.

I agree, why is this untalented, ugly piece of shit famous at all?

actually, before all the drugs he was amazingly talanted, he did English at Oxford (dropped out second year)

after first year, wanted to have a band) His poetry has been printed in the Times and is very good. He is very intellegent, and could write some pretty amazing things

why does this fucker get so much coverage and fame for doing fuck all?

if the press didn't fuck him up the ass so much he wouldn't be bothering us :anger:

there's alot worse stuff going on in the world than "pete doherty bought a joint" :o

because he happens to be one of the most talented songwriters of our generation. Ill happily admit it even though i cant stand the cunt.

The guy is a joke to the music industry and to all those fools saying it looks like something else and The Sun is making it up please stop embaressing yourself. The Sun would never use such pictures unless they were legit now get over it, the guy is a junkie asshole and the reason he hasn't been locked up for a lengthy spell is because nobody will give a fucking shit if he dies and neither will i

Edited by Mama Kin

The guy is a joke to the music industry and to all those fools saying it looks like something else and The Sun is making it up please stop embaressing yourself. The Sun would never use such pictures unless they were legit now get over it, the guy is a junkie asshole and the reason he hasn't been locked up for a lengthy spell is because nobody will give a fucking shit if he dies and neither will i

u know a lotta guns n roses were junkies too, not so much criticism is levelled at them for it on this forum n dont put newspapers past anything dude, like the oh so suggestive pic of a heroin baby when Frances Bean Cobain was born

u know a lotta guns n roses were junkies too, not so much criticism is levelled at them for it on this forum n dont put newspapers past anything dude, like the oh so suggestive pic of a heroin baby when Frances Bean Cobain was born

Yeah i see your point but the pictures looked pretty legit to me and The Sun would have a huge court case on their hands if they wasn't. The fact he's injecting a young girl passed out is very disturbing and made me feel physically sick

Ok I think it's tragic that we all basicly watch him killing himself in public.

sure it was his own decision to do drugs but now he seems to go down the drain quickly. which is a shame considering his age and talent.

but if he really injected heroin into an unconcious fan than he needs to be punished.

Ok I think it's tragic that we all basicly watch him killing himself in public.

sure it was his own decision to do drugs but now he seems to go down the drain quickly. which is a shame considering his age and talent.

but if he really injected heroin into an unconcious fan than he needs to be punished.

Exactly, i mean if he wants to do drugs then of course that's his choice hell i've done drugs in the past but i've never sunk so low as to do what Doherty has done

i dont think a junkies gonna care too much to play the court casey game, otherwise sid vicious could sued newspapers all over the world. n i dont...i guess this is a lacking in me but i can't really...judge. ever. shouldn't till u do, n we really rarely ever REALLY do, specially when the medias involved.

Edited by marina