JAIL pete doherty

gin_hotel

All of his bands have been shit, it shows you how bad music is today for him/his groups to be quoted as great...

The sooner the ugly bastard kills himself the better, he's just a fucking low life junkie who doesn't have one bit of talent.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doherty just wishes he was sid vicious or kurt cobain.

kurt would be spinning in his grave if he wasnt cremated

Thats ridiculous. Do you think before you write down what you say, Julie?

julie ?! what the hell are you talkin about cockboy

All of his bands have been shit, it shows you how bad music is today for him/his groups to be quoted as great...

The sooner the ugly bastard kills himself the better, he's just a fucking low life junkie who doesn't have one bit of talent.

Yes....all of his bands were shit and the man has no talent, that's why the Libertines and Babyshambles (still going) were so successful and had such a huge fan-base. <_<

You obviously have no idea what your talking about and should refrain from giving fuck wit opinions before you have actually read up on Pete Doherty and his bands and learnt what an idol he was in 2002/3. And also how many thousands of people including many from the music industry itself believed that the Libertines had 'kick-started the new British music renaissance' and stated that both Pete Doherty and Carl Barat had 'Changed British Music'.

As for stating openly that you cant wait for him to kill himself, you can't get much lower than that. To say you would like ANYONE dead is a very sad and malicious thing to say. But as the saying goes 'what goes around comes around' and i'm sure you'll get your comeuppance. Other people have been able to argue their point with fair replies without stooping to your level so i'm sure thinking before you post may be a good start for next time. :fuckyou:

Edited by ~Duff's New Rose~

Yes....all of his bands were shit and the man has no talent, that's why the Libertines and Babyshambles (still going) were so successful and had such a huge fan-base. <_<

You obviously have no idea what your talking about and should refrain from giving fuck wit opinions before you have actually read up on Pete Doherty and his bands and learnt what an idol he was in 2002/3. And also how many thousands of people including many from the music industry itself believed that the Libertines had 'kick-started the new British music renaissance' and stated that both Pete Doherty and Carl Barat had 'Changed British Music'.

As for stating openly that you cant wait for him to kill himself, you can't get much lower than that. To say you would like ANYONE dead is a very sad and malicious thing to say. But as the saying goes 'what goes around comes around' and i'm sure you'll get your comeuppance. Other people have been able to argue their point with fair replies without stooping to your level so i'm sure thinking before you post may be a good start for next time. :fuckyou:

That's complete rubbish, how on earth did he kickstart the new British music renaissance and change British music? If anything he made it worse. I'm with UK SUBS on this matter and that is the guy isn't talented what so ever but the sad fact is he thinks he is. Is he a global success? no, was he a massive success in the U.K? no.

Edited by Mama Kin

You guys are over-reacting. I'm sure she's just diabetic...

aahaha :lol:

i havent seen the pictures and the link didnt work for me. heard about it though...

well i love his music ^_^ i dont think he's talentless, you might not like his music but he has talent.

although i think his whole image ( which i love) isnt entirely genuine. like he makes a deliberate effort to make himself look fucked up by burning holes in tshirts with cigarettes to look good etc..

well i love his music ^_^ i dont think he's talentless, you might not like his music but he has talent.

Exactly! I hate it when people are so "I don't like them so they're shit". You don't have to love his music, there's a lot of bands that you guys probably listen to that I hate. For example I don't like Paul McCartney's music but there's no doubt that he's talented. But you have to recognise that Pete Doherty HAS talent. He was talented at school obviously with the grades he achieved and he is talented in the music industry. Saying he has no talent is just completely unfair.

Exactly! I hate it when people are so "I don't like them so they're shit". You don't have to love his music, there's a lot of bands that you guys probably listen to that I hate. For example I don't like Paul McCartney's music but there's no doubt that he's talented. But you have to recognise that Pete Doherty HAS talent. He was talented at school obviously with the grades he achieved and he is talented in the music industry. Saying he has no talent is just completely unfair.

Then where is the success :question:

Then where is the success :question:

Well he had success with the Libertines until he became too involved in drugs is what I ment. They were bigger than you think. Rock music usually struggles to make it in the charts anyway but they still had 4 singles in the top 20, 2 in the top 10 and they're last album went to number one in the album charts. They also won Best New Band at the NME awards for 2002 and Best Band in 2004. With Babyshambles he's had several singles in the top ten plus the album.

Edited by ~Duff's New Rose~