13 days till the first show

Son Of A Gun

If Axl shows up.

:rofl-lol: Axl HAS to show up, can you imagine if he missed the first show? WHat a mess, that would be like watching a train wreck. He's got to do well so that the backers for the tour really shove in fully.

i am sure it doesnt take a genius to work out that there is only 12 days, i am going to go that step further and day that 2 days ago there wasa 14 days to the concert but in 5 days there will be 7 days till the concert

OMG! :chef: You're a fortune teller, please pick my lotto numbers! :rofl-lol:

i am sure it doesnt take a genius to work out that there is only 12 days, i am going to go that step further and day that 2 days ago there wasa 14 days to the concert but in 5 days there will be 7 days till the concert

OMG! :chef: You're a fortune teller, please pick my lotto numbers! :rofl-lol:

12 24 26 48 55 14

but make sure to put these numbers in before the 26th of april 06

If Axl shows up.

haha :laugh: he will, don't worry :P you're not the only to think that you know. I was listening to 92.3 K-Rock or Free FM last night <_< and the DJ Leslie something(I think) said after they played Civil War "yes!...that was Gn'R. you know, I was talking to my friends today about the guns n' roses shows at hammerstein, and we were asking ourselves, is it really going to happen, wil Axl really show up, I doubt it...but we'll see"....and then they played some stupid song :confused:

Kannon.

If Axl shows up.

haha :laugh: he will, don't worry :P you're not the only to think that you know. I was listening to 92.3 K-Rock or Free FM last night <_< and the DJ Leslie something(I think) said after they played Civil War "yes!...that was Gn'R. you know, I was talking to my friends today about the guns n' roses shows at hammerstein, and we were asking ourselves, is it really going to happen, wil Axl really show up, I doubt it...but we'll see"....and then they played some stupid song :confused:

Kannon.

ofcourse he is going to show up, this is probaly his last chance before clear channel gives up on gn'r concerts for good.

If Axl shows up.

Kannon.

ofcourse he is going to show up, this is probaly his last chance before clear channel gives up on gn'r concerts for good.

yeah like in Nightrain "i got one chance left"

If Axl shows up.

Kannon.

yeah like in Nightrain "i got one chance left"

what happend in night train or what year was this?

fuck it, i want him to miss it, he's axl, he's SUPPOSED to piss people off! then again he's SUPPOSED to not operate under the constraints of 'SUPPOSED to', since he's SUPPOSED to be unpredictable. i want him to go, get to the end of the set n start a riot :):):)

or maybe just play a really good gig?