do you think the band will look different then 2002

Axl-rocks

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who honestly cares if Axl wears jersey's on stage i mean were gonna go to hear the music and besides i would rather see Axl wear what he did in 02 then those little shorts that he wore on the illusions tour lol that just wasn't right

I sure as fuck don't. The jersey rocked. It was cool to see him come out wearing the home team's football jersey when I saw them. I wear jerseys sometimes. And I agree his getup now is much better than the little white underwear/shorts he used to wear.

ahhh....but if he's got himself into shape and he actually looks good in them nowadays it would be a different story!!!!

buuuuuuttt.........can't imagine that sooooo....

I just hope he doesn't wear one of the jersey's at Download....not so popular here and has pretty much zero relevance to us brits.....though I don't think much of the sports here either......

But it's Axl.....he can pull it off!!!

Edited by Thorne

i saw a pic of Robin last month over at another site and he still had the jesus look. when is that pic from?

i'm sure they'll all look a little different. I wouldn't even care how they look, just as long as they show up and rock out!!

The only thing I disliked about the band's 'image' in 2006 was Axl's jerseys and braids....that's about it...hopefully the guy has evolved into some other fashion by now. (jmo)

i hated Robins hair in 02' he needs to grow it like a guitarist in a rock band should, long preferably

I heard it he grew it out and now has a beard

i

hmmm a beard and grown hair sounds pretty kick ass

He doesn't have the Jeesus look anymore, but he looks still pretty cool. Here's a new Robin pic:

newfinck.jpg

This picture is 6 years old.

i would like him to wear his dragon shirts open to see his sixpack :

:rofl-lol:

whats that smiley for? He does have a six pack.

axlinlasvegas20018po.jpg

I'm sure he hasnt lost it since then. He just wears the jerseys, which make you look bigger.

20010115photo37.jpg

sixpack ? :confused::confused:

I'm sure he hasnt lost it since then. He just wears the jerseys, which make you look bigger.

I doubt he still has a sixpack oh and I can also post a really bad picture to proove a point as you posted a really good picture to proove yours

Image already posted above

Edited by axl_rose_gnr

' date='Apr 29 2006, 03:52 PM' post='1256877']

axlinlasvegas20018po.jpg

20010115photo37.jpg

That's from RIR, which was before the pic posted above yours.
I doubt he still has a sixpack oh and I can also post a really bad picture to proove a point as you posted a really good picture to proove yours

Image already posted above

He looks pretty healthy in all the new pics, he almost looks underweight here

axl25el.jpg

And I already explained the pic from RIR...

' date='Apr 29 2006, 04:52 PM' post='1256877']

axlinlasvegas20018po.jpg

20010115photo37.jpg

Pretty funny since you posted a picture that was 11 months before the picture I posted. Nice try though. :rolleyes:

shit.

robin killed the beard!

it looked so cool :anger::anger::anger:

i REALLY hope he doesnt shave the front of his head again and do the stupid goth thing.

he looks kinda cool now and probably had practiced.

he should grow the beard back!

That picture is from a few years ago. In the most recent one he put on his website he still had the beard and had long hair. That was about a month ago, but for some reason he took it off the website. Maybe because people were saying he looked like Jesus or something.

i hated Robins hair in 02' he needs to grow it like a guitarist in a rock band should, long preferably

I heard he grew it out and now has a beard

i

Is Robin a recluse too?

Why hasn't anybody seen him?

The raven haired recluse^^^^^^^^^^