Epiphone Les Paul 100

Link < Forgot it.

My current guitar is cheap and sucks. So I was wondering if this guitar is good, considering the price. The reviews sound good but I would rather know from someone on here, if they own it.

Santana was telling me that though people talk shit about them. Even though they are rather good (Epiphone, that is).

So yeah. Help :)

Edited by swlabr

i had a gibson les paul years ago, and in that time i played a couple of those epiphones, they were pure garbage (relatively speaking). if you are looking for the 200-300 dollar guitar, go ibanez or washburn. if you have a little more, go jackson or ESP

if you have more than that, go gibson

an if you've got shitloads, go PRS.

if you go with the 200-300 guitar, down the line get some seymour duncans or emgs, you'll get sound like you're playing a 2000 guitar.

at the very least, don't order the guitar (epiphone) until you played it somewhere, you may end up liking your cheaper guitar better.

I own an epiphone les paul 100 and it's great seriously i bought mine from www.gak.co.uk and it's great awesome sound quality, reliability,frets avarythnig you need. It's my both best and newest guitar and im intermediate i can play everything from scales to barre chords to slash to hendrix and for the price it's the best guitar you'll get.

GET IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

You should just save a little more for a standard. Better wood, better pickups, set neck, more cosmetics.

An LP-100 is an alright guitar but it will not be much of an upgrade.

BTW, do you have a decent amp. An amp accounts for a good portion of your tone

I have an epiphone 100 les paul. It is good beginner guitar, but im definatley looking for an upgrade. It definatley has some flaws. the pick ups aren't that great. The problem I have is that Im left handed, and music stores dont carry many left handed guitars, so im forced to buy online which is good and bad. If your at the beginner level I would say this is a decent guitar for you.

Link < Forgot it.

My current guitar is cheap and sucks. So I was wondering if this guitar is good, considering the price. The reviews sound good but I would rather know from someone on here, if they own it.

Santana was telling me that though people talk shit about them. Even though they are rather good (Epiphone, that is).

I don't own one but from reviews, Epiphones in general are just shit compared to agiles. Don't let the low price of the Agiles fool you . That's only because Agile dones't waste money on advertisement. You want a good LP style guitar, go for Agile. The link is here

Agile Guitars

Save up at least for a Standard.

If you can save up like 600 get a BB or a ES.

Or go to the nearest luther and ask him how much he charges for a lp guitar. oh, remember to write the specs down and the price and ask us because they may be ripping you off, but its by far the best option.

Link < Forgot it.

I don't own one but from reviews, Epiphones in general are just shit compared to agiles. Don't let the low price of the Agiles fool you . That's only because Agile dones't waste money on advertisement. You want a good LP style guitar, go for Agile. The link is here

Agile Guitars

+1000 Agiles are the shiznit, especially for that price. Theyre at least as good as (if not better than) a $500 guitar but cheap due to no spending on advertising, and because theyre sold direct by the company.

Edited by sabre