Live Blogging from the Hammerstein & pre/post parties, the details

darknemus

Awesome. Thanks dark. I'll be attending the show on the 14th, and part of me wants to go in there knowing nothing about what is about to unfold. But I know that come the 12th I will have to check in and get some details - I won't be able to resist.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome. Thanks dark. I'll be attending the show on the 14th, and part of me wants to go in there knowing nothing about what is about to unfold. But I know that come the 12th I will have to check in and get some details - I won't be able to resist.

ya me too, i'll be going to the 15th and 17th shows and I don't wanna know what going on, but i know i'll still check :P

what the fuck are you nerds talking about. ever tried fucking a girl or going out to a club and drinking beer or just getting a life generally? LOSERSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :wub:

Hey, if you're not interested, then don't read the thread. Simple as that.

But acting like an a**hole in this thread is not permitted.

Very cool dark. The overwhelming majority on this forum will be looking forward to reading your blog. :)

Agreed. Dark has been nothing short of exceptional with his helpfulness on this board. However, let's keep the appreciation in this thread, without starting a 'Darknemus Appreciation Thread' :P

I'll be in the show on the 17th. I was your live correspondent from the Cartersville, GA incident where we all knew Axl wasn't going to be there, but my dumb ass went anyway. I have a Treo 650 with Sprint service. Someone let me know who I can connect with to provide coverage and I'll be happy to help out.

I'll be in the show on the 17th. I was your live correspondent from the Cartersville, GA incident where we all knew Axl wasn't going to be there, but my dumb ass went anyway. I have a Treo 650 with Sprint service. Someone let me know who I can connect with to provide coverage and I'll be happy to help out.

That was very appreciated, by the way. At least it helped us figure out what the hell was going on quickly.

-darknemus

This is great news!

I must say,I've been quite impressed with how the GnR fans have been looking after one another with the upcoming tour...from the presale,to the N.Y.C. people kindly answering everyone's questions...right down to this cool move on Darknemus's behalf.

I can't attend all the NYC shows,but I'll be there on May 17th,so I really appreciate the opportunity to get the early low down as it all happens (from a REAL fan who knows what he's talking about in GnR world).

So cheers to you man...very cool!

wow thats really cool of you to do. :shocked:

but wouldnt you rather just like enjoy the show and not keep us all updated?

seriously cool of you to do that though, appreciated. B)

I'll be fully enjoying the show, I can assure you. I'll achieve 'bonus enjoyment' by helping to keep others informed. I have no problem with that. In fact, I look forward to it.

-darknemus

fair enough, good on ye!

thanks again. you must be a pretty good guy! ^_^ have a great time!

Actually, nothing against Axl, but I'm pretty sure I could take him in a scrap. I've got 1/2 a foot on him and at least 80 lbs or so. I'm a big dude. Now, I can't vouch for any chance i'd have against Earl, mind you :) Regardless, I'm not an idiot who would sit there snapping shots like some paparazzi, anyway.

-darknemus

and we soooo believe everything you claim Craig.......like remember this? an oldie, but a goodie......

thanks to Metasoul.

"I was on the MSN chat board when this all went down. It was a small group of us, 95% of whom fell for this fraud and furiously defended him to the bitter end. Myself and a guy named Alex from Greece didn't buy it. We played along long enough to prove PRIVATE a fraud, once we had gathered a nice collection of saved chat logs and personal PMs from PRIVATE, fake photos of Axl as a child, candid photos of Axl that ended up being not-so-candid, and of course PRIVATE's traced Finnish IP, all of which contributed to his downfall. Nevertheless, most of the members of the chatroom, with Darknemus at their helm, fought furiously to denounce Alex and I, while PRIVATE threatened us with "Axlish" insults and swore to call us out on Chinese Democracy's CD sleeve. Over the course of a few weeks, as word began to spread across other message boards, it became laughable for anyone to continue to believe his shit.

Now...let's talk about the heart of deceipt. It wasn’t that long ago that darknemus was complicit in the very organization of this little stunt. Let’s recap:

Darknemus claimed to personally have extended conversations with Axl on the phone and on the internet. Axl, known as “PRIVATE” on the GNFNR message board, was a man who posted from a Finnish IP address (darknemus claimed Axl bought a laptop from Finland and used Michael Monroe’s IP, even after Monroe had recently said in an interview that the new GNR “sucked”). PRIVATE also spoke Dutch fluently in chat (wow, Axl speaks Dutch?) and tended to forget critical facts such as Buckethead’s real name and which hand he (Axl) favored, claiming he we left-handed when in reality Axl smokes right-handed, plays guitar right-handed, punches right-handed (St. Louis riot), and best of all, he WRITES right-handed (signing autographs). But hey, he sings left-handed sometimes!!! Darknemus was also good friends with another fictitious Rose acquaintance, “Cookie”, Axl’s make-believe fiancé who worked in a bar in Florida. He claimed to have went to her house and saw pictures of her and Axl, who were engaged to be married, yet she mysteriously had a thing for darknemus and flirted with him (boy Axl must have been jealous). In fact, Axl couldn’t break away from his visits to Finland to come and see his to-be wife personally, so she spent New Years with darknemus and they chatted with Axl on the phone (cough*bullshit*cough).

To make a long story short, when everyone caught on that this was a fraud, darknemus played like he was duped by this liar named PRIVATE, hoping everyone would forget the fact that he claimed to have talked personally with Axl on a regular basis, talked with Axl’s sister on the phone, met Axl’s girlfriend and went to her house on a regular basis, saw pictures of Axl & Cookie together at her house, and swapped personal candid photographs with Axl from his personal photo collection, among many other complicit lies. In fact, almost everything about this scam came directly through darknemus’, yet he tries to this day to play innocent, while he continues to post lies about his make-believe “contacts”. Let's not forget the infamous "contact" who snuck him into a Florida radio studio at 2:00 AM in the morning, so as to secretely overhear a few higher-ups roll a Chinese Democracy demo while Darknemus crouched behind a desk holding his breath....and you can't imagine how many many people believe him to this day.

Take it as you will. How 'bout them "fake insiders"?

GOAB could take Axl rock3

Take him where Dr. GOAB? Out to eat? To a Bar? A Strip Club?

All of the above??

curiousity kills cats, but not that dammned warchild!!!

Kudos Dr. GOAB

A. Yes, Warchild - although all the facts aren't there.. but yes, I remember. Its alot more complicated than that, though - but believe what you'd like. In fact, I'd say that, unless you were there, at the time - you really have little to no clue exactly WHAT went on. I'd suggest instead of taking things third party from people like Meta (who, really, wasn't around that long) - you actually ask the people who were in there from the start. People like AxlGunner, Pilferk, Saffron, Fieldsy, BurningHills, GnrPhilly, etc, etc, etc. Or, if you want, ask me. I'm certainly not opposed to talking honestly and openly about the situation. But hey, keep being unfair - its all good.

B. I'm not bringing a laptop in - its a Tmobile MDA .. its got full net access, slideout keyboard, all sorts of other goodies - however its only slightly bigger than a celphone.

-darknemus