Live Blogging from the Hammerstein & pre/post parties, the details

darknemus

I was around, as I have been for quite some time, but I wasn't duped into that circle of lies by any means.....

and the "riddle" site still is a lame-ass pile of shit.......and I simply liked the way Meta phrased the phony

Fiasco.......you may label it as "unfair" but it is direct and to the point........In Fact.

Just trying to make it apparent how you duped people before, so "They don't get fooled again" ..The Who.

If someone bends the truth to suit their needs once, I am always aware that it just might occur again,

and people have been made aware of your presence, and some of your posts here.......and at HTGTH.

ON TOPIC...... hope you enjoy the show(s), I know I will......

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warchild - I've never intentionally duped ANYONE, period.

If you have an issue with me - instead of using your usual 'hit and run' tactics that you've employed in the past. . why don't you and I just sort it out. Even better, find me in NY and talk to me face to face, man to man. Don't rely on the words of others - ask me the damn questions and I'll answer them. You'll find that I'm a remarkably easy person to converse with and maybe a few minutes actually SPEAKING to me, rather than about me, will sort things out for you.

Hey, your call - not an issue to me, regardless. I just figured you might man up enough to be able to say these things directly to me and let me address them, in person. Its remarkably easy to speak ill of someone when posting on a message board.. try looking me in my eyes and doing the same.. I welcome the experience.

-darknemus

Dark, if you and warchild could stay on topic please...

Otherwise it will be shutdown which would be a shame as its a nice gesture of yours.

BOTH of you, enjoy the shows!!

UK SUBS.

Understood, and amused to death! I and my associates intend to have a great time!

solve a mystery for me U.K......what's the subliminal message added at the end of your sig? :P

I had to ask........so enigmatic.......

anyhoo....

Thanks again dark for offering to take the time out during the shows and giving us real time updates!

frikkin cool of ya!

A lot of people will be glued to their computers on Friday night!!

I don't post as much as I used to because my internet is litteraly fucked. However, I'll be reading your updates darkenemus and I'd like to say thanks for what you're doing. It will be exciting for the Guns fans reading at home. Actually I'm working Saturday morning so I'll have it to look forward to after work. I hope everyone who's goin' has a great time.

Guns are back and if you miss them you'll regret it.

I don't post as much as I used to because my internet is litteraly fucked. However, I'll be reading your updates darkenemus and I'd like to say thanks for what you're doing. It will be exciting for the Guns fans reading at home. Actually I'm working Saturday morning so I'll have it to look forward to after work. I hope everyone who's goin' has a great time.

Guns are back and if you miss them you'll regret it.

No problem. Glad to help. I'm working out the kinks in the equipment now so that I'm as ready as possible for the 12th (And I'm sure whatever kinks I run into at that point I'll have further sorted out by the 14th / 15th)

-darknemus

Well i just recently left NYC after a planned vacation. I was really wanting to go to these NYC shows but as i was leaving on the 3rd May i couldnt...

The only chance i have of getting info will be on fan forums :(

I will be at the UK shows though :P

Gee, I HOPE nobody tipped off management and Security about this UNAUTHORIZED pirating of the show(s)

I won't be in the mezz for the show(s) but I'm sure SOMEBODY will be watching.........tape all the pre-shows you want.....don't plan on attending.....have my own little pre-show party to attend.....

WARCHILD

Gee, I HOPE nobody tipped off management and Security about this UNAUTHORIZED pirating of the show(s)

I won't be in the mezz for the show(s) but I'm sure SOMEBODY will be watching.........tape all the pre-shows you want.....don't plan on attending.....have my own little pre-show party to attend.....

WARCHILD

:monkey:

...because management and security would be COMPLETELY oblivious to unauthorized pirating otherwise

WARCHILD

:monkey:

...because management and security would be COMPLETELY oblivious to unauthorized pirating otherwise

wait until they encounter entrance procedures..........

Love Sarcasm.......

KUDOS !

W.

WARCHILD

Better get them to watch the floor as well......... there's more than one fan with a smart phone.

Of course there is not a thing wrong with using my cell phone at a concert, my ticket says nothing about "text messages"... My Blackberry doesn't have a camera so looks like sanctuary has no reason to stop me with my phone.

laughable...

Warchild,

Nice job sending copies of my posts straight to Merck. Of course, he doesn't edit out things very well all the time, so you got a bit sussed out on that one. (Yeah, I got emailed by the Merckster - yay) Oh well, no big deal. I'm not doing anything REMOTELY illegal. I have NO intentions of photographing the show or capturing any audio. Last time I checked, texting your friends during a concert isn't illegal. Oh well.. que sera sera and all that.

-darknemus

Wow...warchild is truly LAME.

dude i like you......don't make me change my mind!,.......... now lets all just get along like a big happy dysfunctional family!

lets not get personal, keep it to text messaging.

peace out!.

Wow...warchild is truly LAME.

dude i like you......don't make me change my mind!,.......... now lets all just get along like a big happy dysfunctional family!

lets not get personal, keep it to text messaging.

peace out!.

What are you talking about?? If he did turn him in then he IS lame, and a fucking asshole.

This idea will be null and void should Axl decide not to attend, which there is a strong chance of happening.

you really believe that he wont attend on the 12th may???????

Meh. I'm not going to say he definately won't, but i'm not confident enough in him to ever consider buying a ticket to one of these shows.

what does it matter since your in Japan

what the fuck are you nerds talking about. ever tried fucking a girl or going out to a club and drinking beer or just getting a life generally? LOSERSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :wub:

Hey dude back off. Im not a nerd or geek, but since i live in Canada and didnt get a a chance to attend the shows, this is probably the only thing that im gonna see of the concerts, so good job to the dude doing this!!! Thanks a lot!