Live Blogging from the Hammerstein & pre/post parties, the details

darknemus

Any news i can get will be appreciated - fuck if you want just kidnap Axl and bring him to my house.I got some questions for that fucker :rofl-lol:

Edit: Danger of darks and Warchilds fued getting another decent thread locked?

Edit: if Merck is unhappy with fans gaining knowlege because they can't attend shows and they love GnR then he is a first rate freaky looking 80s throwback looking cock muncher :rofl-lol:

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF? Warchild emailed Merck about dark sending us updates?

If that's true what a selfish thing to do :anger:

what do you expect? It's our oh so beloved and controversial self-obsessed attention seeking wanna-be axl / syd.

Yeah that fake shit is pretty lame... but I guessed he just wanted to get some attention.

But to stop all us fans who wanna get updates is the most selfish thing he could do.

Why did he rat on dark?

Him and dark have issues which are now affecting MYGNR and it's members ;)

How will it affect us? Will Dark liveblog anyways or will he not?

BTW, I dreamt that I was at a GN'R concert, and I was in front and shaked hands with Axl in the beginning of the concert, then afterwards he and I hanged out for a while. That was fookin amazin.

Warchild sent Merck an e-mail about dark's posts, putting the whole blogging to risk. Merck sent dark an email warning him not to do it.

Basically, if this thing should not take place you can all blame Warchild.

Thanks, WC.

I........bet..........Warchild.........didn't........type........like...........this..........when............he........

....emailed.........Merck.

or put some random song lyrics at the bottom of the email

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Wanna Bet? who said I emailed.....when you assume you make an ASS out of me and YOU....... I write in singular non sequiters......like it or not........

and BLOGGING is fine and Okee-Dokee, but Pirating is NOT.......thus lies the difference and INTEGRITY

of true GUNS fans and those out for a quick fix to be "Popular" and "IN"

Call me what you want,Been called Worse by Better...........

"Questioning reason;

Gathering Treason...

wondering why damaging winds must blow......."

WARSYD

Why did he rat on dark?

Him and dark have issues which are now affecting MYGNR and it's members ;)

How will it affect us? Will Dark liveblog anyways or will he not?

BTW, I dreamt that I was at a GN'R concert, and I was in front and shaked hands with Axl in the beginning of the concert, then afterwards he and I hanged out for a while. That was fookin amazin.

Its affects the way topics get closed due to arguing - good topics closed because of differing opinions and off topic posts in a vendetta :(

and BLOGGING is fine and Okee-Dokee, but Pirating is NOT...

Two very important points here warchild.

1. darknemus never expressed any intentions to pirate the show.

2. If people hadn't bootlegged 2002 shows, you wouldn't be listening to The Blues, Madagascar, Rhiad, etc.

So i'm not quite sure I understand what the issue is?

damn, warchild is one hell of a cock-end. not only has he possibly fucked over every GNR fan who couldn't make it to the gigs and wanted updates, he's also shown himself to be a bitter little self obsessed bitch who cant take it when he's not the centre of attention.

btw dark, very cool plan you've got there, cool thing to do. I hope it all goes well. Cheers

I........bet..........Warchild.........didn't........type........like...........this..........when............he........

....emailed.........Merck.

or put some random song lyrics at the bottom of the email

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Wanna Bet? who said I emailed.....when you assume you make an ASS out of me and YOU....... I write in singular non sequiters......like it or not........

and BLOGGING is fine and Okee-Dokee, but Pirating is NOT.......thus lies the difference and INTEGRITY

of true GUNS fans and those out for a quick fix to be "Popular" and "IN"

Call me what you want,Been called Worse by Better...........

"Questioning reason;

Gathering Treason...

wondering why damaging winds must blow......."

WARSYD

Let me find an online translator for wannabe then i'll reply to this.

damn, warchild is one hell of a cock-end. not only has he possibly fucked over every GNR fan who couldn't make it to the gigs and wanted updates, he's also shown himself to be a bitter little self obsessed bitch who cant take it when he's not the centre of attention.

btw dark, very cool plan you've got there, cool thing to do. I hope it all goes well. Cheers

I agree.

True.

Guest cherry_bomb

that was a great plan dark, i dont see why WC has a problem.

hope it hasnt gone tits up now...

Warchild,

Nice job sending copies of my posts straight to Merck. Of course, he doesn't edit out things very well all the time, so you got a bit sussed out on that one. (Yeah, I got emailed by the Merckster - yay) Oh well, no big deal. I'm not doing anything REMOTELY illegal. I have NO intentions of photographing the show or capturing any audio. Last time I checked, texting your friends during a concert isn't illegal. Oh well.. que sera sera and all that.

-darknemus

Oh, Merck wasn't the ONLY one I notified...........text away and have fun, blogging and pirating are two

very different things and you have seemed to changed your tune...........

Have Fun! Enjoy NYC! Text away!

I'm Not on the mezz for any show......but I hope you have a good time!!!! and I'm no kid either Craig.....

40+ and in damn good shape.........

Enjoy your letter and Concert!!!

W.

Why do you all care about Warchild and his actions anyway? I'm just wondering. Who gives a fuck about him? He's just another pisshead with Axl Glasses on.

Been called worse by a lot better.....and I wear contacts, unless they screw up and i have to resort to glasses..............

and I would watch who I said lest I get reported........!