Live Blogging from the Hammerstein & pre/post parties, the details

darknemus

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

warchild, you are a bitch, plain and simple. He is just trying to do something nice for everyone, and your sorry ass has to run like a little snitch and try to tell on him for something he wasnt even planning on doing. You are a fucking loser and I would love to see you get banned for trying to start shit here.

Anyway, cant wait for the updates dark, and thanks for trying to help everyone out, alot of people appreciate your efforts, including me.

Warchild is 40+ !!!!! that means you don't automatically mature with age.

As for Dark, thats a nice gesture what you propose to do but don't get all wrapped up in it and forget to enjoy the show.

The Most Infamous Fit To Burn

quotes random lyrics

La la la la la la

la la la la la la

la la la la la la

A fit 26 year old would kick your 40 year old ass so quick you would think you been surrounded by an army

BACH...I didn't know you posted here????????

will miracles ever cease?

Warchild, if you wish to keep asking for this thread to be kept on topic, then try to set an example by doing so yourself.

Sorry Chris......I'm going to find supper its afetr 6am.........no problems meant to YOU at all.

you have been nothing but nice......

But I still stand behind my decision regrding piracy.......

Nighters Forum!

that dammned warchild

Warchild, you said I 'changed my tune' - where the HELL did I ever say "wow, I'm gonna pirate the show?"

A. I have no clue -HOW- to bootleg a show.

B. I leave that up to people far more talented than myself because we damn well know there will be 50+ copies of the things floating around by the time all is said and done.

C. What I plan on doing is nothing more than providing an information flow to a community that, frankly, is starved for information.

The fact that you're willing to screw over the fanbase for no reasons other than your seeking of validation is.. sad and amusing at the same time.. but hey, go with that. As far as you being "no kid" - I don't recall ever saying you were. In fact, people usually wait until adulthood to become so jaded and vindictive. Oh well, Ce'st La Vie.

-darknemus

I agree! Personally I am really looking forward to this. :)

I honestly don't see how this could be either illegal or piracy. Basically, it's not worse than sending an SMS to a friend. It would be a different story if the concert was streamed via a mobile device but that's definitely not the case here.

damn, warchild is one hell of a cock-end. not only has he possibly fucked over every GNR fan who couldn't make it to the gigs and wanted updates, he's also shown himself to be a bitter little self obsessed bitch who cant take it when he's not the centre of attention.

btw dark, very cool plan you've got there, cool thing to do. I hope it all goes well. Cheers

:)

Aussie,

Jesus - are you dense? How the hell am I 'ripping off GNR'?

Again, I have no interest, nor the equipment to, provide any sort of audio or video from the shows. So, like, what exactly am I ripping off again? Because I share my thoughts / observations?

-darknemus

Aussie,

Jesus - are you dense? How the hell am I 'ripping off GNR'?

Again, I have no interest, nor the equipment to, provide any sort of audio or video from the shows. So, like, what exactly am I ripping off again? Because I share my thoughts / observations?

-darknemus

if it's just text messaging it's all good dark, no problems, just some people in this thread are pissing me off!, and hell..... it just wouldn't be me if i didn't let them know about it..... isn't that right fuck_your_goat!.

Edited by aussie_axl

Aussie,

Not blaming you here -but see, thats the crux of the issue. I clearly laid out my intentions / goals in the first post of this thread. Warchild ran to Merck with claims that I'm gonna pirate the show - and all hell has now broken loose. I'm still lost as to where the hell anyone picks up "dark's gonna pirate the show" from me talking about commenting in a thread during the show. There's a *BIG* difference.

I've sent an email to Merck to clarify my intentions and to find out if they really have an issue with posting from the show. Because if they do - then obviously I'm kind of screwed.. but I can't see them having such. Unless they're in the 'thought police' mode, big time. In which case.. hey, thats their demons they have to live with, not mine.

-darknemus

I've heard back from Merck. There are no issues with providing text updates from the show(s) - the concern appeared to be pictures, audio, & video. None of which I was planning on providing from within the Hammerstein, anyway. I still think its pretty pathetic that someone had to go and try to report me for 'piracy' when, umm, I never expressed those intentions. But hey, whatever - I'll rise above it and all that.

-darknemus

I've heard back from Merck. There are no issues with providing text updates from the show(s) - the concern appeared to be pictures, audio, & video. None of which I was planning on providing from within the Hammerstein, anyway. I still think its pretty pathetic that someone had to go and try to report me for 'piracy' when, umm, I never expressed those intentions. But hey, whatever - I'll rise above it and all that.

-darknemus

it's all good then, so drop it!.