Live Blogging from the Hammerstein & pre/post parties, the details

darknemus

read his posts carefully again.............

and for those of you thinking I am going to be sitting home while all this is going on?

forget it, I have tickets for all four shows, and will summon security on ANY pirating that I happen to see

from my vantage point........not the Mezz!

And as Jim Morrison once said "It's easier to be hated"

I'm in GOOD company.............

that Dammned Warchild

You quote Jim Morrison, but I bet you're exactly the sort of prize twat he would hate.

You think he would be the person to be on the authorities side? No he would do things to piss them off.

You quote these people fooling yourself that you're remotely like them, but nothing could be further from the truth.

Hopefully if you grass on people the security will treat you like the little piss ant you are and throw you out.

LP

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

forget it, I have tickets for all four shows, and will summon security on ANY pirating that I happen to see

You should stop using heroin because I think it's fucking up your brains!

Why shouldn't all GNR fans (most of them, like myself, buying tickets for at least 1 show this summer) on this forum receive updates on their favorite band playing their first show tonight? Being it messages, pictures, clips or whatever. If it wasn't for the fans, this band wouldn't have the opportunity to tour at all, don't forget that!!! I, for one, am so excited about seeing GNR live in July in the Netherlands, that I welcome any material from the warm-up shows. And if I would see anyone summoning security for such case during the show I'm visiting, I would fucking straighten him out.

P.S. And yes, you're right. Then you would be in good company. Only sad thing is that within that company, you would be the only dick with his finger in his ass.

and for those of you thinking I am going to be sitting home while all this is going on?

that Dammned Warchild

You quote Jim Morrison, but I bet you're exactly the sort of prize twat he would hate.

You think he would be the person to be on the authorities side? No he would do things to piss them off.

You quote these people fooling yourself that you're remotely like them, but nothing could be further from the truth.

Hopefully if you grass on people the security will treat you like the little piss ant you are and throw you out.

LP

Opinions Vary, and we will see...........or, I will see......

You should stop using heroin because I think it's fucking up your brains!

Why shouldn't all GNR fans (most of them, like myself, buying tickets for at least 1 show this summer) on this forum receive updates on their favorite band playing their first show tonight? Being it messages, pictures, clips or whatever. If it wasn't for the fans, this band wouldn't have the opportunity to tour at all, don't forget that!!! I, for one, am so excited about seeing GNR live in July in the Netherlands, that I welcome any material from the warm-up shows. And if I would see anyone summoning security for such case during the show I'm visiting, I would fucking straighten him out.

P.S. And yes, you're right. Then you would be in good company. Only sad thing is that within that company, you would be the only dick with his finger in his ass.

What a well, thought out comment.........you obviously didn't understand Morrison..........

and I stopped using smack a while back...........I have passports for overseas too.....so wave if you see me!

if the release date of the cd is annouced at any of the shows, i could care less about any leaks, bootlegs, pirated recordings, or cellphone recorded audio clips. but if we're going to go into year 15 of this shit, then I hope every little smoker's cough throat clearing is caught in 5.1 dolby surround.

furthermore,

thank you darknemus. you have been the closest thing to a guns n roses reporter anybody has ever had over the years. you're a true fan, and I thank you for all personal sacrifice, of updating everybody by live blogging, instead of getting hammered on jager like everybody else will.

that Dammned Warchild

LP

I was thinking the exact same thing...

Morrison was always about fucking with the rules,dancing around authority.

And it seems to me in the last decade or so,the remaining members of the Doors have celebrated the existence of bootlegs...it's help keep their legacy alive.

that Dammned Warchild

...never hung with the cool kids at recess,did you

Edited by zint61

that Dammned Warchild

LP

Monsieur Mojo Risin' stood for a lot of things... and if i'm not mistaken took a keen interest in...

'anything about revolt, disorder, chaos-especially activity that seems to have no meaning...' JM

somehow i think WC has a degree in those things...

more lizard king than your littlehead... could ever comprehend