Lenny Kravitz new lead Guitarist?!?!?!

BIGHURT35DH

One of my best friends is the head of advertising for a rock radio station in Point Pleasant , New Jersey . WRAT . We got to talking about GnR the other day and he said something like , "So I geuss you've heard the rumors about Lenny Kravitz huh?" . I said "What the hell are you talking about?" . He says "I've been hearing for like the last 3 weeks that he is going to be the new GnR lead guitarist" . I laughed at him , but he was being serious . If it was anybody else I wouldn't have thought twice about it . But he WROKS for a RADIO STATION , so maybe theres some truth to this , I don't know , It doesn't make any sense to me , Kravitz has no place for GnR , but he certainly would be a "surprise" .

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JohnUlmer

And we all know radio stations know everything. I mean, they were the ones who enlightened us when The Blues was leaked as a demo online.

Oh, wait, it wasn't leaked online. They were all wrong.

But I'm sure they're right about this, because after all, your friend WORKS at a RADIO station for chrissake!

Lenny and Slash are friends.. Lenny jammed on stage with GN'R on the Paris PPV cause he is friends with Slash.

If Lenny joined GN'R then would that jepodise there friendship?

To the person who said Lenny and Axl have been spotted together a lot recently - Could you please fill me in on that - As I haven't heard anything.

And we all know radio stations know everything. I mean, they were the ones who enlightened us when The Blues was leaked as a demo online.

Oh, wait, it wasn't leaked online. They were all wrong.

But I'm sure they're right about this, because after all, your friend WORKS at a RADIO station for chrissake!

Thats what I was thinking.

Anyway, that would be really cool.

Edited by sweetness