Hope this dont hapen again this tour .... lol

Cjc1706

I couldn't tell if this was a fuck up or not whn I first saw it. Axl does seem to start singing the song a little late...so who knows. It does sound kinda cool though the way it worked out. Either way, I doubt he'll be singing this on this new tour

I couldn't tell if this was a fuck up or not whn I first saw it. Axl does seem to start singing the song a little late...so who knows. It does sound kinda cool though the way it worked out. Either way, I doubt he'll be singing this on this new tour

and didn't he add an extra line at the end?

it was cool, though.

well yer i was listening to it and Axl adds in a line at the end when the band starts to climax to the end.... lol

[wrong lyrics]

Ooh, if it opens your eyes

Than it's better than the last compromise

[/wrong lyrics]

Yup, i think in his mind, he made a mistake when he said the first line, then i bet in his mind, if he sings that line, then hes gotta sing the line that goes after it, which is what is shown up there , which makes the lyrics a bar longer than they should be, which meant the music ended before the lyrics did and which proved that it was a fuck up and i hope it dont happen alot on this tour lol :P

:question: What was the mess up? All I couldnt hear anything, then he says the only one in the game that's lost is you, then it ends...

See, the mess-up is so good it doesn't even look or sound like a mess-up. B)

Hehehe...

Btw, Axl messed up the lyrics at the end causing him to continue singing even though the song was musically over.

"The only one in the game that's lost is you."

*Sigh* "Mess ups" like what are described/linked to here are what make live shows great. It's not a screw-up when you can save it like Axl did. It's improvation. I personally think people who want to hear things exactly as they're recorded should just listen to the record. Live shows are for variation, not repetition.

Edited by wanderingamaranth