WTF

gin_hotel

Why dont you and HRF fuck off anyway, you obviously dont support the band, so what are you here for?

I'm here to support Guns n Roses...the band that has released several top selling albums in their career. I own every album they've ever released, as well as several solo projects put out by the band members in their time off while their "leader" was going through what may be a mid-life crisis.

So, why are you here? How many albums has the band you support released? None? I'm sorry...that just means they haven't made it big yet, but with a little luck, someday they might be half as good as the band I love: Guns n Roses. I wish you and them the best of luck.

The thing is, people like you dont want this band to make it big. You're afraid that this band will become bigger and you cant handle it because the band you ''love'' isnt around anymore. Its sad to say, everyone would want them back, but instead of living in the past, I have chosen to get over it. Which brings me to your question..

Why am I here? I am here because of, like you, the band I love. But I, unlike you, am intelligent enough to realise that the Guns N' Roses that was is no more. Instead of you, I choose to support the next best thing. Which is Axl and his ''new'' band. I'm not a ''NUGnR'' fan or an ''OldGnr'' fan, I am simply a GNR fan. Past and present.

The way I look at it, with GNR around, albeit not like they were in their prime, I still have a chance of seeing the band I love. I still have a chance of hearing all those songs I love. I still have a chance of seeing Guns N' Roses

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why dont you and HRF fuck off anyway, you obviously dont support the band, so what are you here for?

I'm here to support Guns n Roses...the band that has released several top selling albums in their career. I own every album they've ever released, as well as several solo projects put out by the band members in their time off while their "leader" was going through what may be a mid-life crisis.

So, why are you here? How many albums has the band you support released? None? I'm sorry...that just means they haven't made it big yet, but with a little luck, someday they might be half as good as the band I love: Guns n Roses. I wish you and them the best of luck.

how can you support something that is gone and has been gone for over a decade. Get a fucking life and stop trolling GNR boards cuz you clearly dont like GNR. You like OldGNR.

The thing is, people like you dont want this band to make it big. You're afraid that this band will become bigger and you cant handle it because the band you ''love'' isnt around anymore. Its sad to say, everyone would want them back, but instead of living in the past, I have chosen to get over it. Which brings me to your question..

Why am I here? I am here because of, like you, the band I love. But I, unlike you, am intelligent enough to realise that the Guns N' Roses that was is no more. Instead of you, I choose to support the next best thing. Which is Axl and his ''new'' band. I'm not a ''NUGnR'' fan or an ''OldGnr'' fan, I am simply a GNR fan. Past and present.

The way I look at it, with GNR around, albeit not like they were in their prime, I still have a chance of seeing the band I love. I still have a chance of hearing all those songs I love. I still have a chance of seeing Guns N' Roses

NuGNR will never be bigger than the original. NEVER. Not even a concern. If you were really that intelligent, you would know that. Not even A_D claims they will be bigger (at least not that I've seen). Those days are over - even if the original group came back.

If you want to hear the songs you love, there are plenty of cover bands less expensive to see than the one touring the festivals in Europe this summer...plus there's a chance that the singer in those bands will sing better than the expesive one does. Go for the value.

Can't agree more! So HARTJH, looks like your "supreme intelligence level" is outnmumbered.

:rofl-lol:

how can you support something that is gone and has been gone for over a decade. Get a fucking life and stop trolling GNR boards cuz you clearly dont like GNR. You like OldGNR.

You like a cover band. I think you need to get a life, and I'm not the only one.

NuGNR will never be bigger than the original. NEVER. Not even a concern. If you were really that intelligent, you would know that. Not even A_D claims they will be bigger (at least not that I've seen). Those days are over - even if the original group came back.

If you want to hear the songs you love, there are plenty of cover bands less expensive to see than the one touring the festivals in Europe this summer...plus there's a chance that the singer in those bands will sing better than the expesive one does. Go for the value.

Cut the NuGNR shit and the Axl bashing. Go back to original GNR section if you dont like this band.

Can't agree more! So HARTJH, looks like your "supreme intelligence level" is outnmumbered.

:rofl-lol:

Are you still here? Now you're hiding behind other people's ideas? Coward.

Have an opinion and state it. Don't be a bandwagon jumper. Cowards like you are an embarrassment to society.

:fuckyou:

You know you got someone good when this is the only response they can make. Good job HRF.

Oh you think that was aimed at HRF? Im sorry it was aimed at the rap group under the name Guns N Roses.

Maybe should of made it a bit more clearer.

here fuckin here!

and that goes for anyone else who doesnt really like the new band and are just here to stir up shite, wat sad lives you all must lead.

:fuckyou:

You know you got someone good when this is the only response they can make. Good job HRF.

Oh you think that was aimed at HRF? Im sorry it was aimed at the rap group under the name Guns N Roses.

Maybe should of made it a bit more clearer.

here fuckin here!

and that goes for anyone else who doesnt really like the new band and are just here to stir up shite, wat sad lives you all must lead.

indeed. and its the same few fucks who keep getting banned and coming back and doing it.

You like a cover band. I think you need to get a life, and I'm not the only one.

1)This is a forum for that so-called "coverband".

2)What's wrong with coverbands? They can be quiet entertaining.

3)A coverband won't release CHINESE DEMOCRACY!!!! rock1

Cut the NuGNR shit and the Axl bashing. Go back to original GNR section if you dont like this band.

NuGNR is what they are...I didn't make it up.

It's not Axl bashing when you state facts. It's Axl bashing if you make stuff up. It is a fact that there are singers in other GnR cover bands that sing the GnR songs better than Axl did in 2002 and at the VMAs. I'm sorry if you don't like the facts, but there they are.

I don't like the band because at this point, they are a touring cover band. Talk to me if they ever release CD...at that point they may become a band.

It's not Axl bashing when you state facts. It's Axl bashing if you make stuff up. It is a fact that there are singers in other GnR cover bands that sing the GnR songs better than Axl did in 2002 and at the VMAs. I'm sorry if you don't like the facts, but there they are.

I don't like the band because at this point, they are a touring cover band. Talk to me if they ever release CD...at that point they may become a band.

You and a few other Slash ball lickers made up 'NuGNR'. Its Guns N' Fucking Roses, I'll scan my Hammerstien ticket if you dont believe me.

You are not stating facts, you are stating your biased opinion. Axl sounded awesome on many of the 2002 dates, I was there! You clearly have some vendetta against Axl Rose, probably mostly from fear. Fear that your precious oldgnr will be overshadowed if this band is successful... which wouldn't happen anyways. Nothing can take away the old stuff.

If you don't like the band, I'd suggest finding another place to post, because you sir are on a Guns N Roses fan forum, and like it or not, the band you are bashing is Guns N Roses.. THAT is a fact.

Anyone who wants to see a cover singer over Axl Rose, i dont understand how they could call themselves a real GNr fan. fuck off buddy.

You and a few other Slash ball lickers made up 'NuGNR'. Its Guns N' Fucking Roses, I'll scan my Hammerstien ticket if you dont believe me.

You are not stating facts, you are stating your biased opinion. Axl sounded awesome on many of the 2002 dates, I was there! You clearly have some vendetta against Axl Rose, probably mostly from fear. Fear that your precious oldgnr will be overshadowed if this band is successful... which wouldn't happen anyways. Nothing can take away the old stuff.

If you don't like the band, I'd suggest finding another place to post, because you sir are on a Guns N Roses fan forum, and like it or not, the band you are bashing is Guns N Roses.. THAT is a fact.

Anyone who wants to see a cover singer over Axl Rose, i dont understand how they could call themselves a real GNr fan. fuck off buddy.

I can't be scared of something that isn't possible. Axl sucked in 2002, it's your biased opinion that won't let you see it - but Disney thought about suing him for trademark infringement.

We'll see who's laughing soon enough. You believe what you want to believe, I'll believe the truth.

you have your opinion hartjh14, thats fine, free world, i think your a complete cunt but ya no, thats just me.

Anyway, perhaps, seen as you are here, can i ask why you use this board???????????? What interest is there in it for you????????

you have your opinion hartjh14, thats fine, free world, i think your a complete cunt but ya no, thats just me.

Anyway, perhaps, seen as you are here, can i ask why you use this board???????????? What interest is there in it for you????????

Judging by his posts, to cause trouble.

I can't be scared of something that isn't possible. Axl sucked in 2002, it's your biased opinion that won't let you see it - but Disney thought about suing him for trademark infringement.

We'll see who's laughing soon enough. You believe what you want to believe, I'll believe the truth.

What's this thing that just started up that people say Axl sounded like Mickey Mouse on the tour? That's bullshit. Are you listening to the Backstreet Fucking Boys or something? Or was that supposed to be a joke, because if it was, my dead uncle can make better jokes than that - and that is a fact.

Well sir, I have an amazing comeback for that! Slash never used to use the wah himself, it was some technie in the wings! At least NuGn'R's guitarists can use their own wah.

That is such a lame argument, and is often similar to those used by those who hate the new band, or Buckethead.

exactly. he openly admitted he doens't like this band, or have any faith in Axl's talent.

He just comes here to support a lineup that ceased to exist over a decade ago :rolleyes: Theres a lot to support! and yea you can turn around and say there isn't much to support right now in GNR, but I'm supporting them by going to the hammerstein.. how can you support something that is gone?

I'm here to cause trouble because I don't have "Rose" colored glasses on? Is this board about Guns n Roses the band or Axl Rose? It says Guns n Roses.

A lot of people don't like to hear the truth, can't handle the truth. You want to live in fantasy land where everything is just great. That isn't reality. I back up my posts with explanations as to why I feel that way, and I acknowledge when others, whether they agree with me or not, do the same. Hell, A_D even did it once.

Use your mind. God gave it to you for a reason. I'm not afraid to have a thought and state my thoughts in a logical, well thought out manner. I'm sorry if that offends (well, not really). You won't find many posts of mine that are just emotional reactions...I challenge the rest of you to step up to the same level.