New MERCK pictures!

Arcade Roses

Can't see them, but the pictures with KISS are pretty old.

:question:

I haven't found the pictures with KISS until recently. Why did they take so long to come up on a search engine if they are old (assuming these are the same "old" pics - as you say you cannot see them)?:question:

Guest RonMexico82

Yay pictures of Merck how exciting :rolleyes:

Honestly I couldn't give a flying fuck what this mute yes-man looks like, except maybe if i was planning on capturing him and torturing him with a pliars and a screwdriver for information other than "soon" and "I don't know"

Joking by the way. I would actually just piss on his shoes and walk away :P

Can't see them, but the pictures with KISS are pretty old.

:question:

I haven't found the pictures with KISS until recently. Why did they take so long to come up on a search engine if they are old (assuming these are the same "old" pics - as you say you cannot see them)?:question:

Not sure, but I know someone has posted these before.

Guest JohnUlmer

Maybe we should devote a section on this forum to Merck.

"MERCK SPOTTED IN NYC!! THE SUN'S GLARE SHONE OFF HIS BALD HEAD FROM FIVE HUNDRED YARDS CAUSING EVERYONE TO SEE HIM BEFORE HE BEGAN TO RUN AWAY AND THROW ROCKS AT PEOPLE! HE THEN HID UNDER A ROCK AND I LOST HIM."

Honestly I couldn't give a flying fuck what this mute yes-man looks like, except maybe if i was planning on capturing him and torturing him with a pliars and a screwdriver for information other than "soon" and "I don't know"

Reminds me of LOTR for some strange reason.

cast_gandalf_01.jpg

"I searched everywhere for the manager Merck, but the fans found him first.... Amid the endless "soons" and and inane "no truths", they managed to discern just four words... "2005 is the year".:rofl-lol:

Edited by RedEurope

Guest RonMexico82
Maybe we should devote a section on this forum to Merck.

"MERCK SPOTTED IN NYC!! THE SUN'S GLARE SHONE OFF HIS BALD HEAD FROM FIVE HUNDRED YARDS CAUSING EVERYONE TO SEE HIM BEFORE HE BEGAN TO RUN AWAY AND THROW ROCKS AT PEOPLE! HE THEN HID UNDER A ROCK AND I LOST HIM."

Like a worm. A bald worm :P

Guest RonMexico82

He does look a bit like Golum in fairness. Chinese Democracy must be his precious and in that case he must be half demented trying to get his slimy hands on it.

He does look a bit like Golum in fairness.

LOL I never thought of that! :lol:

He has heard CD though, and he would not hoard it. Seriously he's a cool guy who gets a lot of bad rap on this forum.

Edited by RedEurope

Guest RonMexico82

He does look a bit like Golum in fairness.

LOL I never thought of that! :lol:

He has heard CD though, and he would not hoard it. Seriously he's a cool guy who gets a lot of bad rap on this forum.

Yeah I was joking in fairness, I bet he is okay. I'd like him better if he was a bit more free flowing with the info but I guess his hands are tied.

Wow, Chinese Democracy is coming for sure now.

and you came to this conclusion through this pic with Kiss?

sorry if ur being sarcastic

Sarcasm? Me?

Of course a picture of KISS with GnR's manager means ChiDem is coming. If you can't see that then you must either be a washed up headbanger or a 12 year old fan of nu-metal.

Wow, Chinese Democracy is coming for sure now.

and you came to this conclusion through this pic with Kiss?

sorry if ur being sarcastic

Sarcasm? Me?

Of course a picture of KISS with GnR's manager means ChiDem is coming. If you can't see that then you must either be a washed up headbanger or a 12 year old fan of nu-metal.

I guess im a washed up headbanger then. lol