If it IS the original lineup at the NYC gigs?

Carne_asaDA

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude NERD dosent just produce hip hop tunes they work in every type of music so VR will still make a rock record

just wait and see

They will redo AFD over and over and over and over. :chef:

no they will TRY TO

That's right.They have a shitty front man who cant sing. :laugh:

I wouldn't necessarily say shitty but it is just weird seeing Scott Weiland onstage singing Its So Easy & Mr. Brownstone. I just wasn't impressed and all this singing through a Megaphone is retarded. I think they would have been much better with Ian Astbury from the Cult. He was their preferred choice but was tied up with the Doors. the settled for Scott Weiland because they couldn't get anyone else. Not that they would admit that though of course. In the same way it is weird seeing Axl with all the hired honchos. It just looks wrong. Hopefully Chinese Democracy will see them gel together more like a true band instead of just a bunch of money grabbing mercenary's.

So... who here honestly believe that we are going to see a reunited Guns N' Roses at the NYC concerts?

I don't... And I'm sorry but I must laugh at you whom believe...

No, Slash will not be part of GNR for the NYC shows.

But, it may be a different situation for shows later in the year...

We'll just have to wait and see..... :book:

What do you mean by this?? Do you know something that we don't??

I wouldn't feel cheated, I love the original lineup as much as you do.

But right now, I'm much more intersted in the here and now, and this band IMO has better chemistry and I think they deserve it. They've been working at this for far to long to just throw away Chinese Democracy. I would much rather have the new band. Plus, axl ain't gonna fuck over these guys who have been his loyal bandmembers.

Agree.

Would love to see the old linup play!

But the cd work feels more interesting right now..

And I don´t think this is possible to compromise, though I wish it was..

But right now, I'm much more intersted in the here and now, and this band IMO has better chemistry and I think they deserve it. They've been working at this for far to long to just throw away Chinese Democracy. I would much rather have the new band. Plus, axl ain't gonna fuck over these guys who have been his loyal bandmembers.

Agree.

Compromise is simple: Original guys play the classics, new guys play the new stuff. Simple. If it were to happen.

Agree.

Compromise is simple: Original guys play the classics, new guys play the new stuff. Simple. If it were to happen.

Yeah simple :rolleyes: Some of you are living in a fantasy world

yea i know. I crack up reading her posts. So much blind hope. :rofl-lol:

Well, apparently you don't read very well. I said "IF." Not saying it will, not saying it won't. If it doesn't happen, no biggie. If it does, it will be the best thing ever, and well worth the $63 I paid for a ticket.

Although like I said before, IF a reunion were to happen, it won't be at NYC shows anyway.

No more than your blind faith in Axl. :rofl-lol:

At least her hope hasn't led to disappointment over and over.

people who want a reunion have been disappointed over and over. I did get what I wanted, to see GNR in 2002. Now the band is touring again, yea a lot to be disappointed about!

people who want a reunion have been disappointed over and over. I did get what I wanted, to see GNR in 2002. Now the band is touring again, yea a lot to be disappointed about!

You got what you wanted, ask the people in Philly about it. Or the other countless shows he blew off.

No disappointment yet for the reunion crowd. As far as I know, nobody's seriously mentioned a reunion until recently, so once again, you're wrong. I admire your consitancy.

I haven't been disappointed at all when it comes to a reunion. I'm going to see Axl, and if the original guys make a guest appearance, then I see it as a total bonus. But I'm not going to NYC expecting to see Slash, etc. But if it happens, I will have a friggin heart attack from the adrenaline rush.

hartj14 is right on point!

Edited by luvaxl4ever

I haven't been disappointed at all when it comes to a reunion. I'm going to see Axl, and if the original guys make a guest appearance, then I see it as a total bonus. But I'm not going to NYC expecting to see Slash, etc. But if it happens, I will have a friggin heart attack from the adrenaline rush.

hartj14 is right on point!

That's never gonna happen a reunion.You see GN'R put on a good show.Your right about that.You know Axl's new line up.

No, I wouldn't feel cheated. However I'm not really in to all this reunion talk, don't get me wrong, it would be great but it's also highly unlikely. If the third guitarst would turn up to be Slash or Izzy and no other former Gunners would be there, I would love that too. But líke I said, it's all pure speculation and wishful thinking.