For all the UK Fans out there, CHECK THIS!

This has to be the best tribute band in the world. The recordings on their site are kinda crappy and don't do them any justice. I've seen them at The Cartoon (www.thecartoon.co.uk) in Croydon loadsa times and I'm about to see them again at the end of May (when they're back) and they were fookin awsome.

They've been given the official title of 'UK Guns N' Roses' now, but were originally called 'Bad Obsession'

Check 'em out at: www.ukgunsnroses.com

Just mind-blowing. Can't top 'em

rock1 rock2 rock3

Edited by TWICEmonkey

This has to be the best tribute band in the world. The recordings on their site are kinda crappy and don't do them any justice. I've seen them at The Cartoon (www.thecartoon.co.uk) in Croydon loadsa times and I'm about to see them again at the end of May (when they're back) and they were fookin awsome.

They've been given the official title of 'UK Guns N' Roses' now, but were originally called 'Bad Obsession'

Check 'em out at: www.ukgunsnroses.com

Just mind-blowing. Can't top 'em

rock1 rock2 rock3

Oh look. Kieran has made an appearance :P

Oh, OK. I'll let you off. P.S. Bad Obsession are back at the toon 27th May (says £7 to get in tho!) hopin that's a typo

Ah man, used to be £6. Nevermind - its a damn good night. I might not be back up though since this time round I might not have anywhere to stay (I live in Cornwall now and usually pick up my mate from Bath uni to come - then I stay at his house in Selsdon). :(

guns 2 roses are my favorite - seen them at the marquee. They are the band that did a tour in the uk with adler. :P

506367185_l.jpg

word man!!! Guns 2 Roses are way better than Bad Obsession! Saw BO a few times in The Cartoon myself they were good but totally up themselves man! Unless you were a chick they didn't wanna know ya!

And for the record they have not been given no offical title of UK Guns N Roses they just stole it! This band actually began the UK tour with Adler until he kicked them off after just 4 dates! (they'll never admit this as they flipped when i asked them, Adler confirmed this when i asked him in Camden last February)

The only band to be approved by any members of GNR is Guns 2 Roses!

www.myspace.com/guns2rosesuk

www.guns2roses.co.uk

Edited by coldheartbreaker25

guns 2 roses are my favorite - seen them at the marquee. They are the band that did a tour in the uk with adler. :P

506367185_l.jpg

word man!!! Guns 2 Roses are way better than Bad Obsession! Saw BO a few times in The Cartoon myself they were good but totally up themselves man! Unless you were a chick they didn't wanna know ya!

And for the record they have not been given no offical title of UK Guns N Roses they just stole it! This band actually began the UK tour with Adler until he kicked them off after just 4 dates! (they'll never admit this as they flipped when i asked them, Adler confirmed this when i asked him in Camden last February)

www.guns2roses.co.uk

Nooooo fuckin way dude - in total disagreement with the bold bit. Me, and all my mates shook hands with each of the band members. I even got 'Duff's' guitar pick which he handed to me personally. Axl also came outside and had about a half hour chat with both myself and all my mates (there were about 10 of us). He signed one of my friends stomach too :P (she was pissed).

+ I gotta go all the way up to London on the tube to see G2R too.

Nooooo fuckin way dude - in total disagreement with the bold bit. Me, and all my mates shook hands with each of the band members. I even got 'Duff's' guitar pick which he handed to me personally. Axl also came outside and had about a half hour chat with both myself and all my mates (there were about 10 of us). He signed one of my friends stomach too :P (she was pissed).

+ I gotta go all the way up to London on the tube to see G2R too.

Go for it Max, you stand up for Bad O, they rock. Though I think that Bad O are the best, I would like to see G2R. Only reservation is their Axl...from what I've seen he doesn't hold his notes, very quick cuts and it sounds a bit wrong, BUT I'd like to see them live cos it may have just been the mood he was in at that one gig. Don't knock it til you've tried it, as they say

506367185_l.jpg

www.guns2roses.co.uk

Hi before you dudes post shit like this I really think you should get your facts right. UK Guns N Roses (official registered name as LTD Company btw) formerly Bad Obsession are freinds of mine. G2R are no comparison to UK Guns N Roses...the lead singer is absolutely shite!!

And as for being kicked off Adler's tour!! LMAO they left of their own accord..due to Adler not paying on time...Being a complete Coke Head and walking off sets half way through!! What a fucking loser!! 10 -15 people at his gigs!!

Seriously guys..dont waste your money going to see Guns 2 Roses (very shite) go and see UK Guns N Roses...

Check out live audio..

http://www.ukgunsnroses.com/audio/nightrain.mp3

Hi before you dudes post shit like this I really think you should get your facts right. UK Guns N Roses (official registered name as LTD Company btw) formerly Bad Obsession are freinds of mine. G2R are no comparison to UK Guns N Roses...the lead singer is absolutely shite!!

And as for being kicked off Adler's tour!! LMAO they left of their own accord..due to Adler not paying on time...Being a complete Coke Head and walking off sets half way through!! What a fucking loser!! 10 -15 people at his gigs!!

Seriously guys..dont waste your money going to see Guns 2 Roses (very shite) go and see UK Guns N Roses...

Check out live audio..

Alright mate, dunno were ya live, but are ya goin to see them at the catoon on the 27th May?

Me am. I bought a whole new outfit for the night (sounds sad, but trust me it's fuckin awesome)

Edited by TWICEmonkey

506367185_l.jpg

www.guns2roses.co.uk

Check out live audio..

:rofl-lol: and blah blah blah. With all that defending sounds more like your a member of Bad Obsession more like mate. How the fuck else would anyone know that the band is official registered name as LTD Company for fucks sake is not something a fan asks is it....? also you only ever come on here to post about them! quite irate as well hmm wonder which one you are.... rock1

Now if G2R were as bad as you are trying to make people believe then they wouldn't be doing any shows would they!? In fact they play most the venues that Bad Obsession were playing this time last year until they got dropped for G2R. Looking at the shows G2R have done and got coming up... 2 sell outs at the Liverpool Cavern + 2 returns in August as well as the massive Matthew Street Festival that month and Glastonbudget this month as seen in Classic Rock magazine!

see for yourselves www.myspace.com/guns2rosesuk

Why don't you people go see both bands and make your own minds up! Both are different!

ps*

theres quite a few GNR tributes in the UK! why is it always G2R and Bad Obsession having this Oasis vs Blur style feud!!

Listen mother fuckers...Guns 2 Roses are BY FAR the best fuckin gn'r tribute band i've seen. They'd knock shit out of bad obsession totally. Gav (axl) is a fuckin amazin singiner. He'd put Axl for a run for his money. Don't be fuckin bad mouthin guns 2 roses. I bet half of you haven't even heard them and ur already bumming bad anal obsession to fuck. Why? They don't even look like them for one. Bull shit

GUNS 2 ROSES MOTHER FUCKERS!!!

Besides...why do you think Steven Adler stuck with Guns 2 Roses?? Cos they fuckin ROCK rock3

Edited by Crash Diet

GUNS 2 ROSES MOTHER FUCKERS!!!

Besides...why do you think Steven Adler stuck with Guns 2 Roses?? Cos they fuckin ROCK rock3

and with regards to the Adler thing....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did anyone catch the AA show at the Bradford Rio?? I followed some of that tour with the missis and I saw the Adler & Bad Obsession show that night (I filmed some of this on my phone)....

If you want to go on about Adler and drugs etc! You should have seen Bad Obsession that night! Fuck man! Wasted was too mild a word! That show cost them the rest of the tour despite what anyone says! A few people were walking out! They were with Adler for one more show after that in Crewe but the mould seemed set and the bands switched 2 days later! Felt sorry for some of the members in Bad Obsession that night though some of them were cool and down to earth when I met them they kept it together on stage but the others wasted you could tell it was frustrating for the sober ones that night! (From what I’ve heard this happens on their own tours quite frequently as well.

Adler also did 2 dates with the Irish GNR tribute Gunz N Roses. (Now an original band called Million $ Reload who just supported Gilby) They probably know what "really" happened as well! You should ask them!

Out of all the shows Adler played only 2 had lame turnouts that I saw!

Playing to 10-15 people you say?? He’s playing to 20.000 in August with G2R in Liverpool. rock3

omg why the hell does he have to be a member of the band!!!! i aslo know the band really well!!!!

Wat solo has said is compleatly correct!.

And as for steven adler...i met him with the boys, at their studio.....he is a drugged up waster>>>>> Sorry steven!!!

anyway hi btw solo...nice to see ya!!!!. and hi to everyone else who knows wat a great band uk guns n roses are!!!!

if u haven't seen them and get a chance, go make your own mind up!!!! thats the best way to find out if you want to know!

Just so ya all no........solo , myself and lots of others...live in the same town as the boys! Great respect goes out to them from me...they work really hard!!!!!!!

506367185_l.jpg

www.guns2roses.co.uk

Check out live audio..

:rofl-lol: and blah blah blah. With all that defending sounds more like your a member of Bad Obsession more like mate. How the fuck else would anyone know that the band is official registered name as LTD Company for fucks sake is not something a fan asks is it....? also you only ever come on here to post about them! quite irate as well hmm wonder which one you are.... rock1

Now if G2R were as bad as you are trying to make people believe then they wouldn't be doing any shows would they!? In fact they play most the venues that Bad Obsession were playing this time last year until they got dropped for G2R. Looking at the shows G2R have done and got coming up... 2 sell outs at the Liverpool Cavern + 2 returns in August as well as the massive Matthew Street Festival that month and Glastonbudget this month as seen in Classic Rock magazine!

see for yourselves www.myspace.com/guns2rosesuk

Why don't you people go see both bands and make your own minds up! Both are different!

ps*

theres quite a few GNR tributes in the UK! why is it always G2R and Bad Obsession having this Oasis vs Blur style feud!!

LOL I know so much about the band becuase I grew up with the bass guitarist (Andrew Biddle) and the Drummer (Jamie Biddle) (both brothers!). Obviously I know the rest of the band quite well. That is how I know they are a LTD company. I myself prefer UK Guns N Roses, I have seen both of the bands and in my opinion UK GNR are alot better...thats all. As for being dropped from their gig sets...that is not the case. They have simply left certain venues becuase of new contracts with Rock Cafe and Eminate Leisure group which pay them alot more money.

LOL if you were to know the truth about what Adler thought about Guns 2 roses you would take an instant disklike to him! Just one quote from Adler "We want you guys (meaning UK Guns N Roses) becuase G2R are pretty danm awful" Unfortunately G2R was Adlers second choice!

Anyway peace to all..I'm not here to start an argument..I just wanted to put a few facts straight on what you originally posted about my friends!

1.They Have officially got that name.

2.They weren't kicked of adlers tour..(they left...and when they left..they left adler in deep shit!!)

3.They are better than G2R (LOL).