Brain To Play With TopRockerz On May 12th

Tyler Drama

someone get darknemus to show us that pic then!

if he's seen a pic, why hasn't he shown anyone else?

Fair play, i hear the guys a reliable source, but why wouldn't he share it to reassure/inform fans if he's telling the truth.

i

Correct dark is a reliable source and has allways been straight with us - because he saw the picture does not mean he has the picture, there is a difference ;)

Possible reason for not posting the picture is it would reveal a new guitarist?

Edited by GET OFF AXLS BACK

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair play, i hear the guys a reliable source, but why wouldn't he share it to reassure/inform fans if he's telling the truth.

i

Correct dark is a reliable source and has allways been straight with us - because he saw the picture does not mean he has the picture, there is a difference ;)

I think he has it as he said he is gonna forward it to someone else to prove he has it.

this is very fishy actually. My guess is that it can be so that Brain ain't gonna perform with theese TopRockerz (like Hookers n blows are gonna play a few shows whitout dizzy) or else that Brain's out.

It could be... and this fits just all too well with some other rumours floating - that the new guns are temporary out for a few old band shows in NYC.. But I find that scenario very unlikely

Now we get the fucking time travelers talking of reunions all fucking week.

:lol:

True, but we had that anyway. They always couch it how we don't know until they take the stage because "no one really knows for sure".

Yet under that premise, I could be in the damn band. Me, the Cat In The Hat, and Jimmy Hoffa.

After all..."no one really knows for sure" what's going on with Jimmy Hoffa.

Just sayin'.

If he's in then great if not im sure there is a fucking huge list of drummers who want to bang the beats to WTTJ in front of big crowds - fuck it i could do it.

A few hub caps and some baked bean tins.

"Time to introduce the band - this is GOAB the badest man alive "

EDIT: The picture of the drums at HTGTH looks photoshopped to me but who knows

Edited by GET OFF AXLS BACK

I would love for Josh Freese to return (Does it really count as "returning"?) but NIN is still touring throughout summer, correct?

That is correct. But NIN are on a break at the moment I believe. Their tour does not start again til like may 25th I believe. So who knows?!?!?!?!

"A kilo is a thousand grams" is the chorus of a new Ghostface (Wu-Tang Clan) song. Axl likes hip-hop and Ghostface is big in NYC right now. IF it's real it could be mix between a reference to that and an inside joke.

It's also got the 2002 logo on.:question: Could they be still using this?

It's only rehersals and furthermore the rehersals don't feature Axl. On HTGTH they were talking about the rehersals being in California and as we all know Axl is in New York. Gotta love Axl, the misteries of GN'R continue.

Is this the 'famous' pic they are going nuts about on htgth?

If this is the one(and there are no others), doesn't prove a damn thing!

Anyone?

Enlightenment?

UK SUBS.

I personally doubt it because darknemus or Ali have not yet confirmed it. Apparently there must be another pic. - or a missing part of that one - with the drummer's head on. Supposedly it is either Brain or a similar-looking technician who assists him.:ph34r:

Edited by RedEurope

Guest JohnUlmer

i

:book: Hmm.

It's also got the 2002 logo on.:question: Could they be still using this?

It's only rehersals and furthermore the rehersals don't feature Axl. On HTGTH they were talking about the rehersals being in California and as we all know Axl is in New York. Gotta love Axl, the misteries of GN'R continue.

Bingo! :)

And by the way - if the band are rehearsing in California and Axl along with Lenny Kravitz and this "bald guy" (I forget his name) are in New York, then, unless one of them is rehearsing on the East Coast with Axl, surely it rules out Lenny Kravitz or the other guy as the new guitarist with GNR.:)

I was gonna post this earlier in the latest "Kaneda" thread but it got deleted.:(

Guest JohnUlmer

The "kilo is a thousand grams" photo is waaay fucking old, I saw it ages ago. It's from the '02 tour (hence the '02 logo).