What questions will be answered

hiero

( i just thought it was a cool title for a thread :) )

But yeah, what questions will be answered, will we know about the album release date, the real line up and singles and vids.... the real slash and axl house visit, is 'better' 4:46 or whatever real, or is that a fake from a 1997 secret bermuda session bootleg?

bleh, roll on tour.

Edited by hiero

Well, I think there are two things we'll know for sure:

1. Who is in the band?

2. What new songs Axl will play? Will we just get the demos (I'm expecting that at the very least), or will we get more?

Other than that, who knows?

we will finnaly know who is in the band!!!! thats exciting enough

at the rate these crazy rumors are going, i wouldn't expect more than just Axl and a tape player showing up on stage :rofl-lol:

Edited by odecom5

Well the main question to be answered for all the critics and a lot of the fans….(and basically the whole world) will be if this so called “New” band will even stand a change in today’s music scene without being a parody of the great band that once was!

I’m from Holland and saw them here in 1993 two times (sold out) performing for 65000 fans in Nijmegen. Now their playing Nijmegen again and the concert is so fucking far from sold out. Also I can sense lots and lots of skepticism ‘bout this new band. There is a lot of laughter and disrespect towards a guy like Buckethead (a lot of people think he’s still in the band) that people see as a clown and i think that he did a lot of harm to the GnR name with those comedy looks.

Besides the die hard fans, i think a lot of people were really dissapointed after the 2002 tour. So things will have to be very differend.

Also a new single has too surface within a few weeks ore else this tour misses his purpose completly. I cannot understand that a label like Geffen puts up with this. You're playing al those big festivals with all thos potential young fans. So not bringing something new on the radio, would be comercial suicide.

1 whose in the line up.

2 what songs will be done.

3 will Axl show up at all.

4 will he be on time. LOL

5 what they will look like.

6 will people accept them as GNR

I think the most important question of all will be answered. Is Axl Rose still up to doing live gigs & does he have the heart for a full tour.

If Axl questioned his stamina would he really have planned a tour now. He may be older but the drugs are out of his system and he's in better physical shape then he used to be. Is he mentally up to it is the question? Heart wise I think he's ready for it.

I think the most important question of all will be answered. Is Axl Rose still up to doing live gigs & does he have the heart for a full tour.

...and will the tour collapse or be a juggernaut as a result

You heard it here first: Slash will be dressed up as buckethead for the first song, play it, then after that ends Axl will introduce "the one, the only, Mr.Slash" and he will then take off the mask/bucket, shock the world, and everyone will love gnr again :P

You heard it here first: Slash will be dressed up as buckethead for the first song, play it, then after that ends Axl will introduce "the one, the only, Mr.Slash" and he will then take off the mask/bucket, shock the world, and everyone will love gnr again :P

That would be fucking great, probably wont happen.