Promotion for CD

BoT

when is this going to start? or is the damn thing never gonna come out because you would think of at least 3-4 weeks of promoting. i would think that they would tour with some new material so their isnt a repeat of 2002 cause if they released the cd in the begining of june would make since but anything after that wouldnt... cause its understandable to release a cd after a few shows so they few shows get a inside look then they release it and go from their but no one would do half a tour then release it or a full tour (half a full tour really cause gnr will just cancel half way) then release it that would just be stupid

Promotion for CD? :rofl-lol: are you kidding me? It's fucking Chinese Democracy! the most anticipated cd in the history of Rock n' Roll, all Axl needs to do is say "The cd will come out ________(<--date)", anywhere, anyhow, and the thing will blow up like those bombs at Hiroshima :krider: every person with a TV, Computer or Radio will know within 48hrs. Now that's a fact. B)

Kannon.

Edited by kannon21

Promotion for CD? :rofl-lol: are you kidding me? It's fucking Chinese Democracy! the most anticipated cd in the history of Rock n' Roll, all Axl needs to do is say "The cd will come out ________(<--date)", anywhere, anyhow, and the thing will blow up like those bombs at Hiroshima :krider: every person with a TV, Computer or Radio will know within 48hrs. Now that's a fact. B)

Kannon.

rock1 :devil: rock3

Kannon.

that's right rock4

Kannon.

:heart:

Months tour.. good reviews.. GnR euphoria.. release CD.. rock the fucking world!... No.1 Album in various countries... GnR biggest band in the world!

Me happy, you happy, Uncle Axl happy, everybody happy!

rock1 :devil: rock3

Edited by coeus2k

That may be true but the US audience is not all that matters....and I'm sure that as long as they sell enough tickets (and singles/albums when they come out) they'll be happy. If people can't appreciate the band for what they can do and only go to concerts based on the record and not their past achievements then that's their problem. I'm really excited about going to see them live as whatever new songs they perform would just add to the experience. But that's my view.

And just incase someone decides to argue against this....it's just my opinion on things....opinions aren't always right but they can't be wrong.....

I heard that earlier.....didn't make much sense to me either :D

It's the best way to promote the album. Tour Europe with a selection of the new songs and the classics, all the time mentioning the forthcoming album. Release the album. Tour North America. Bam: the album sells well in both territories.

yea i agree and i do not know why buckethead left the band

Even though I think Buckethead is an awesome guitarist, I'm glad he left, to me he didn't really suit the band and he just look to depressed standing in the corner and when he passed out toys to the audience after his solos.