Promotion for CD

BoT

Touring now so :

They can play the huge festivals around the world and gain maximum exposure worldwide, in preparation for the relese of CD, touring solidifies the fact the band are back, if they just see adverts on TV for "Chinese Democracy coming soon" people will think what has happened, their last memories would have been a failed tour back in 2002 (which would have pissed alot of people off with the way it ended), touring also gives them a chance to show off the new music for those doubtful.

Euro tour --> Single sometime during this tour --> USA tour --> Album sometime during this tour

sounds good to me

but I will just add Australian tour to it.

Euro tour --> Single sometime during this tour --> USA tour --> Album sometime during this tour-->Australian Tour

That's better! :)

Euro tour --> Single sometime during this tour --> USA tour --> Album sometime during this tour

sounds good to me

Euro tour --> Single sometime during this tour --> USA tour --> Album sometime during this tour-->Australian Tour

haha...10 NIGHTS AT MELBOURNE!!!

haha, that would kick ass- just tack on a whole months worth of shows to the end of the tour and fly a gazillion miles out of the way to do it rock2

sounds good to me

Hey sure why not, but then he better adds some dates in germany to the euro tour ;) like in a city near me preferably ;)

sounds good to me

may i make a few corrections there

am sure he s gonna have an asian tour sometime/if he s gonna go down under

so itll be Euro tour --> Single sometime during this tour --> USA tour --> Album sometime during this tour-->asian tour(wish he d come to india too)>Australian Tour

Why is Axl touring in the coming weeks, when he says that CD will be out at the end of the year? When CD comes out in september (roughly) how will he promote it?

The Use Your Illusion tour started before the albums came out.. it worked out quite well then and I guess thats the way it will be done this time.

Edited by coeus2k