Rush

sweetness

Rush  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

They are in my top 3 along with Zep and Floyd. To me Alex Lifeson is the most underated guitarist of all time. La Villa Stangiato is my favorite song of all time. I play guitar and that song is 10 minutes of haunting and scorching riffs and solos. Everything up to Moving Pictures is brilliant. Then they kind of lost it. However the latest studio album Vapor Trails is their heaviest and best since Moving Pictures IMHO

However the latest studio album Vapor Trails is their heaviest and best since Moving Pictures IMHO

what about test for echos? that was pretty decent as well. resist kicks ass especially live

and counterparts! stick it out animate - it also rocks

Edited by stevGNR666

I fucking hate them! I live in Canada and they get shoved down our throats everyday. That Geddy guy is the worst singer I've ever heard. The guitarist is good though.

nah, the ONE Canadian band that does get shoved down our throats is the Tragically Hip.

and they are PURE SHIT, there's not one redeeming quality about that band. Just shit music, shit musicians, shit albums, shit videos!!! The singer sounds like a sheep for fucking out loud!!

However the latest studio album Vapor Trails is their heaviest and best since Moving Pictures IMHO

what about test for echos? that was pretty decent as well. resist kicks ass especially live

and counterparts! stick it out animate - it also rocks

Those are ok albums but don't match up to Vapor Trails. The only thing close would be Power Windows or Presto-- IMHO

Guest zipgunboogie

if you like classic rock...you cant beat there first album from 74 RUSH reminds me of zep aand has some pretty hard songs on there too

Rush are a fantastic band but at times can seem a bit boring especially when its just instrumental.

If your looking to check them out go for "Roll the Bones" in my opinion their greatest album

YYZ is a great instrumental, I think its from Different Stages. I love their intrumental stuff :)

But yeah, Roll the Bones kicks ass.