Rush

sweetness

Rush  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Cheesy, awful music. The one band that I can never understand their appeal to people.

The poison of the 70's, yes I mean poison as in CC Deville

Bring it

Cheesy How? It was more original than a large amount of 70's rock

Cheesy, awful music. The one band that I can never understand their appeal to people.

The poison of the 70's, yes I mean poison as in CC Deville

Bring it

Im guessing you have only heard a few of their songs, because this is what I thought the first time I heard them. But compareing them to Poison is idiotic, if anything these guys are underrated and should be at the same level as Zeppelin and Floyd.

Rush are a fantastic band but at times can seem a bit boring especially when its just instrumental.

YYZ is a great instrumental, I think its from Different Stages. I love their intrumental stuff :)

moving pictures my friend.

I was reffuring to the Live version on different stages, I dont own moveing pictures. I know a friend of mine has a copy it lying around somewhere, so ill just ask him to burn it.