I really hope that when AXL said "You will hear music this year"

Guns Fan

I doubt it.

I think if he is going to tour, the album will definitly be released this year.

Yep - just like the album they released in 2002 when they toured. It didn't sell very well though...I don't know anyone that owns it.

Woah I've stepped back about 4 months :blink:

word... i wonder how slow you have to be to not only think you are the first one to think those thoughts but to use four months to come up with them...

Was thinking the same thing lol

I doubt it.

Yep - just like the album they released in 2002 when they toured. It didn't sell very well though...I don't know anyone that owns it.

You don't know anyone who owns it? Really? I know plenty of people who own it actually, they just don't have their heads stuck so far up their asses about Guns N' Roses. Ahh, how I love that 2002 album they put out. Can't wait for the 2006 release. :rolleyes:

Look at this way: Axl said we'll hear music this year. He is keeping his promise with a mini tour this year. Whether or not the album comes out in 2006, you're still going to hear music, so quit analyzing this fact after it has been analyzed to death in previous months.

I doubt it.

wtf? :huh: they dident release a album in 02'

I doubt it.

wtf? :huh: they dident release a album in 02'

lol

I think it's interesting how axl chose his words carefully. "You will hear music this year" sounds so vague like he's covering his arse incase the album doesn't come out.

Woah I've stepped back about 4 months :blink:

word... i wonder how slow you have to be to not only think you are the first one to think those thoughts but to use four months to come up with them...

Was thinking the same thing lol

Yes lets all be assholes .... i'm new on the board ... and u guys are problably the only ones that never thought about it ! :drevil: