radio station might broadcast from hammerstein may 12th

Speed Stone

A rádio portuguesa RFM divulgou em seu site oficial que estará no Hammerstein Ballroom no dia 12, para fazer cobertura do show dos Guns em New York e quem sabe, uma entrevista com Axl Rose.

Então fique ligado, daqui a 8 dias, acesse o site www.rfm.pt e no menu a esquerda, escolha a opção "Ouça a RFM".

it basically says they will broadcast live and that they even might get an interview with axl rose. take it for what it's worth and let's see what happens. exciting times!

edit: link www.rfm.pt

Edited by Speed Stone

update:

another HTGTH member translated more of what the page reads:

RFM will be there in friday, May 12th, in the first of the 4 Guns N' Roses gigs on Hammerstein Ballroom to watch the band's new show, trying to talk to Axl Rose and, of course, to tell you everything live.

there probably will be just a live report. strange that they would announce that in such a grand scale on their site though. oh well, maybe we will hear some music in the background if we're lucky, if not there's always the bootlegs. sorry to get your hopes up everyone.

Well... I founded it now HERE although they NEVER said they will broadcast the show;

A RFM vai lá estar 6ªfeira dia 12 no primeiro dos 4 concertos dos Guns 'n' Roses no Hammerstein Ballroom para ver o novo espectáculo do grupo, tentar chegar à fala com Axl Rose e claro para lhe contar tudo em directo.

The RFM Station will be on friday the 12th because of the first of the 4 dates in Hammerstein Ballroom to see the new show of the band, try to talk with Axl, and of course to tell you live everything about the show

Edited by CarlosEC

There's NO WAY in hell AXL's going to let the music from those shows go LIVE over the airways!

WARM UP shows??...broadcast live?

pfttttttt...forget about it,not going to happen!

btw...radio stations broadcasting live from a concert usually consists of drunken fans screaming into a distorted mic "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGUNSNROSESWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Hey.

I'm Portuguese and what is saying in the RFM site is that the RFM radio will be there to see the show and try to talk with Axl (probably to talk about RIR06). They don't say that the show will be transmited.

I´ve phoned to the radio station and they told me that they are NOT going to transmit the concert ... so stop the rumour !!

so what's the deal on this...is this still happening? (live reports from the show on the 12th)

Is it going to happen as the show is going on....or the next day...orrrrr??

(just wondering)...anyone know?