Matt Sorum talks about reunion rumours

Ready2CrashandBurn

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's funny how Matt talks about his past in GnR like someone else's life and he says he put that behind a long time ago, yet he's still playing in a band with the same ol' guys... :rolleyes:

has it occured to you that maybe he likes jamming and hanging out with those guys?

I think it's funny how Matt talks about his past in GnR like someone else's life and he says he put that behind a long time ago, yet he's still playing in a band with the same ol' guys... :rolleyes:

has it occured to you that maybe he likes jamming and hanging out with those guys?

but slash hates matt sorum :unsure:

but slash hates matt sorum :unsure:

right, which is why they hung out together like 2 weeks ago at the Cherry club or whatever its called. :monkey:

So we agree that Axl had to rest his voice and that Matt was told to do a drum solo. Whether you think it was boring as hell or not, it HAD Axl's stamp of approval. Your boy couldn't come up with anything more exciting to entertain the masses while he took a break. That's not Matt's fault.

Yep, they didn't have minds of their own, they did as Axl instructed. He could have either put on a kickass drum solo or put the crowd to sleep. I dont know, but if Axl told Brain to do a solo, you can bet your ass it wlil be a lot more entertaining. rock3

Doubt that. All drum solos are boring.

Yes they are. Drum solos are the best time to go to the bathroom or buy a beer.

He's done 5 or 6 albums and 10 tours and Axl hasn't done shit. LOL.

5/6 albums that no body cares about!

quite accomplishment! :lol:

hell i make movies more people care about than Matt's albums :rofl-lol:

Is there really a market for men with small penises? Good for you!

:rofl-lol: - just call him pinkey

:rofl-lol: - just call him pinkey

Aint he my boss? :rofl-lol:

Didnt Matt and Axl hang out recently? I think this is a bit old.

Matt is two faced. simple as that.

but you told me you quite liked those pics of it i sent you. you told me you pleasured yourself to them and you called me 'Big Daddy'. was that all a lie? :unsure: :xmasschef2: :xmasschef: :chef:

Edited by Axls_Disillusion

You know,

I've been wanting to say this for a while...

I'm starting to feel that it's the fans' fault and not Axls, that will make this tour and CD fall on it's collective face. Even if Axl could walk on water and had the ability to fly, it still wouldn't be good enough for some people. We get what is looking to be a long, kick ass tour, with really cool shows and even with a guest appearence on the Stones tour, the album is looking closer than ever and still there are people who bitch and moan because it is not to their liking. Those people are getting all bitchy about a reunion, and I'm sure that if the old GNR members aren't on stage on May 12th, those same people are going to complain that that's not what they paid for, because they deluded themselves into thinking that Slash and Duff and Matt would be.

It's shame, the fans will ruin this comeback for themselves because it's not good enough for them.

Didnt Matt and Axl hang out recently? I think this is a bit old.

Matt is two faced. simple as that.

but you told me you quite liked those pics of it i sent you. you told me you pleasured yourself to them and you called me 'Big Daddy'. was that all a lie? :unsure: :xmasschef2: :xmasschef: :chef:

shameful, even your dreams lie to you :no:

Your sense of humor is very lame...

You know,

I've been wanting to say this for a while...

I'm starting to feel that it's the fans' fault and not Axls, that will make this tour and CD fall on it's collective face. Even if Axl could walk on water and had the ability to fly, it still wouldn't be good enough for some people. We get what is looking to be a long, kick ass tour, with really cool shows and even with a guest appearence on the Stones tour, the album is looking closer than ever and still there are people who bitch and moan because it is not to their liking. Those people are getting all bitchy about a reunion, and I'm sure that if the old GNR members aren't on stage on May 12th, those same people are going to complain that that's not what they paid for, because they deluded themselves into thinking that Slash and Duff and Matt would be.

It's shame, the fans will ruin this comeback for themselves because it's not good enough for them.

Or people are just really scepticle. Its a new incarnation of a great old band, there will be sceptics no matter what. Until the album is realesed you will hear sceptism, so live with it until then.

Edited by sweetness

Well he speaks as if he does not see AXL since 1996.... _But he found him in NY.... <_<

I dont like MATT.... :tongue2:

why not?

whats to like?

Well, for starters he was the drummer on multiple very successful Guns n Roses (the successful band you pretend to like) albums, not to mention a Grammy Award winner. Plus, he's not you. That's three things right there.

On edit: I can't count...

Edited by hartjh14