Matt Sorum talks about reunion rumours

Ready2CrashandBurn

Didnt Matt and Axl hang out recently? I think this is a bit old.

Matt is two faced. simple as that.

He's done 5 or 6 albums and 10 tours and Axl hasn't done shit. LOL.

5/6 albums that no body cares about!

quite accomplishment!

hell i make movies more people care about than Matt's albums

Is there really a market for men with small penises? Good for you!

but you told me you quite liked those pics of it i sent you. you told me you pleasured yourself to them and you called me 'Big Daddy'. was that all a lie? :unsure: :xmasschef2: :xmasschef: :chef:

shameful, even your dreams lie to you :no:

A_D you just recieved the bitchslapping of a lifetime here....time to call it a day. Btw, why do you always use those stupid chef icons with luvaxl4ever? Is that like a subtle reminder to the rest of us that you're a bigoted inbred redneck? :rolleyes:

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well he speaks as if he does not see AXL since 1996.... _But he found him in NY.... <_<

I dont like MATT.... :tongue2:

why not?

Because he always was the weakest in the all band and quite bad replacement for Adler.....

Dont get me wrong.. Im not saying Adler could stay in GNR cause he could not since he was not able to play a tune but the replacement (sorum) is crap...

I remember when I first bought the Tokyo official DVD (when I began to like GNR) and when it got to the DRUM solo :sleeper::sleeper:

matt sorum is an ungrateful little bastard. Axl and GNR pulled him outta the gutter and into the best band of all time.

Slash was the one that poached him. And The Cult were a pretty popular band at the time, it's not like he was a complete nobody with fuck all talent like Paul Tobias.

I've done five or six albums since then, and ten tours and Axl hasn't done shit

:rofl-lol:

matt sorum is an ungrateful little bastard. Axl and GNR pulled him outta the gutter and into the best band of all time.

Slash was the one that poached him. And The Cult were a pretty popular band at the time, it's not like he was a complete nobody with fuck all talent like Paul Tobias.

fuck you paul tobias has more talent in his pinky than matt sorum does :fuckyou:

fuck you paul tobias has more talent in his pinky than matt sorum does :fuckyou:

One has to be very bad to be worst than MATT SORUM.... Anyone that does not play battery is better than MAtt Sorum playing it :D

Well he speaks as if he does not see AXL since 1996.... _But he found him in NY.... <_<

why not?

whats to like?

Whats to like about Robin Finck? :question:

Ive always wanted to know that...

wrong thread fucko. If you want to bash the members of the band find somewhere else to do it. Axl said these guys are still in the band.

why not?

whats to like?

wrong thread fucko. If you want to bash the members of the band find somewhere else to do it. Axl said these guys are still in the band.

Actually, I don't think that's what he said, but I haven't listened to the interview, I'm just going off the posts of the Axlites. Pretty much the same band and naming specific people are completely different.

So, answer the question. What's to like about Robin Finck? What has he ever accomplished? That's not bashing, that's asking an honest question.

From lastnights (Axl) interview on the radio, he pretty much said, no reunion is on the cards.

The only reunion rumours are started by people out side the camp.

-L-O-C-K-T-H-I-S-T-H-R-E-A-D-A-N-D-O-N-T-S-T-A-R-T-A-N-O-T-H-E-R-O-N-E-

Edited by dobadog

Pinky? Funny you should mention that...

Wave goodbye to some more of your credibility. Someday you'll learn to keep your very biased mouth shut before even the 2 or 3 people that like you stop supporting you.

From lastnights (Axl) interview on the radio, he pretty much said, no reunion is on the cards.

The only reunion rumours are started by people out side the camp.

-L-O-C-K-T-H-I-S-T-H-R-E-A-D-A-N-D-O-N-T-S-T-A-R-T-A-N-O-T-H-E-R-O-N-E-

Izzy may show up from time to time, as a *surprize* rock2

Edited by dobadog

why not?

whats to like?

Oh shut up and aswear the question, Mr. Fucking "Wrong Thread" Police :fuckyou:

Anyway, Im not bashing. I just dont see what is so awsome about him, and hes your favorite guitarist. Now if you want to stay on topic with my question and not get all sensitve, answear me.