BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE GET EQUAL BILLING

djbguitar@aol.com

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789
On ticket master the concerts are now billed as GUNS N' ROSE WITH: BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE.

That isn't equal billing.

They have got the slot at Download just before GN'R... what the fuck! :anger:

i hope they dont suck as bad as everyone says :anger:

They fucking dont! They are good!

Guns N' Roses arnt the only band in the world.

I like Bullet anyway.

On ticket master the concerts are now billed as GUNS N' ROSE WITH: BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE.

SINCE WHEN DO OPENING BANDS GET ANY BILLING.

IM SO MAD. . . .LOL

That's not equal billing. Many places do that now, they list the main act with/featuring/with guests.

Better than having them after GNR ;) Imagine GNR getting the crowd all pumped up and then Bullet For My Valentine score off the hardwork GNR did and they get good reviews for it.

Better than having them after GNR ;) Imagine GNR getting the crowd all pumped up and then Bullet For My Valentine score off the hardwork GNR did and they get good reviews for it.

Imagine axl and his hired band scoring off all the hard work slash izzy and duff did co-writing the songs that will make up 75% of his set list.

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

Imagine axl and his hired band scoring off all the hard work slash izzy and duff did co-writing the songs that will make up 75% of his set list.

Oh! So deep, so true, so painful!

Jesus christ who the fuck gets angry over the support bands name being on a ticket.

Axl chooses his own support bands doesnt he? he did so on the 2002 tour, if some managment guy was choosing them from out of the blue during a tour, the contract would probably insist GnR receive 100% of the advertising space on a flyposter/ticket/whatever.

it's only a warm up show which Axl's probably got a huge amount to do with organising so blah blah i forgot why i even started typing.

:rolleyes:

Why must people make every thread in here "Old V New". The new band are around, deal with it. I also don't think the new band will play many of the classics this time around. It'll be more focused on the new songs with a couple of classics mixed into the live set. 75% is a huge exaggeration.

Why must people make every thread in here "Old V New". The new band are around, deal with it. I also don't think the new band will play many of the classics this time around. It'll be more focused on the new songs with a couple of classics mixed into the live set. 75% is a huge exaggeration.

I'm not making it old v new, everyone knows thats really no contest anyway. I could also say "Bullet are supporting, deal with it"

It won't be focussed on the new songs, especially with all the bootlegging going on. I would still say Axl will play over 50% old material. Most people don't want to go to see something advertised as guns n' roses and then sit through Queen-esque epics, they want to hear the songs off appetite and UYI.

You're original point was something irrelevant about scoring off the hardwork. I just turned that around, to show that Axl is scoring off the reputation of something that he was not the only part of.

Lovely... :sleeper:

i shall be sure to find you and borrow your coke bottle full if jack D :lol:

You can't have none.. your too young!

:cry:

Yeah but most of the bands at Download this year arn't that good.

Yep. There's also one we have no idea who is going to be in it, much less how good or bad they are going to be.

Should be an interesting show. I can't wait for the reports from the people that don't have their heads up Axl's ass to report on it.

:rolleyes:

No its not, last tour old songs made up about 85% of the set actually, Im hoping for some new stuff, but I dont know why everyone thinks this tour is gonna be WTTJ, SCOM, PC and all chinese democracy songs, it wont be.

BFMV is MUCH better than cky and/or mixmaster mike! i still think they should have gotten either Buckcherry, Silvertide, or Wolfmother to open. Trashlight Vision would be cool too.

Dude,

Wolfmother would have been awesome as an openner... While obviously they're a complete rip from Black Sabbath and Zeppeline, they still rock really hard. I really wanted to go to their show in Toronto on the 16th, but I'll be busy driving from Toronto to New York for GNR on the 17th. Guess you can't make them all.

Cheers,

Andrew