PEARL JAM SINGS WHOLE ALBUM LIVE AFTER LETTERMAN!!!!!!!

GnR lives on

they sang life wasted on the show.... then they said there will be a webcast of them performing

they did the whole album live on the webcast..amazing..

click here for letterman's site...it's on there

enjoy

rock2 rock1 rock3rock3

edit- it may not be the whole album...they jump from marker in the sand to gone.. then go back to unemployable...it's a 50 minute concert from what real player tells me...

i'll update this setlist..so far

WWS

Comatose

severed hand

marker in the sand

gone

unemployable

2 songs i didnt recognize..and i stopped trying to look after i immediately didnt recognize them..help me out if u can

then a song called leash i believe

another song i dont recognize..(wow the guy plays guitar behind his head..)

wow vedder's emotion during gone is amazing

Edited by GnR lives on

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

You all know I don't like PJ, but what I really don't understand is why their fans get so hysterical over them.

You all know I don't like PJ, but what I really don't understand is why their fans get so hysterical over them.

i'm not hysterical..i just know there's fans around here and love pearl jam.....

plus...the rest of the world prolly wouldnt get us gnr fans either..i mean my friend loves old gnr and he said it's sad that i like a band and have hopes for a band who got ruined and ended 13 years ago.....

most people wouldnt get our devotion either

so don't say crap like that

but i think i can answer this..vedder's emotion is unparalled in this world..... when he's singing live he's amazing.... he shows such emotion in his songs...and it gets to his fans too... and plus he writes about things that have a deep and dark meaning

also.. pearl jam does things for their fans...such as last night..

Edited by GnR lives on

i'm not hysterical..i just know there's fans around here and love pearl jam.....

OK.

plus...the rest of the world prolly wouldnt get us gnr fans either..i mean my friend loves old gnr and he said it's sad that i like a band and have hopes for a band who got ruined and ended 13 years ago.....

Smart friend, I agree with him at this point. I don't understand your devotion to Pearl Jam, and that's all I said. So don't patronize me.

but i think i can answer this..vedder's emotion is unparalled in this world..... when he's singing live he's amazing.... he shows such emotion in his songs...and it gets to his fans too... and plus he writes about things that have a deep and dark meaning

I just don't agree, once again I'm not a fan.

Which is great, if you like the music.

OK.

Smart friend, I agree with him at this point. I don't understand your devotion to Pearl Jam, and that's all I said. So don't patronize me.

I just don't agree, once again I'm not a fan.

Which is great, if you like the music.

well i was trying to explain why people who like their music would be so "hysterical" as you put it.... because us gnr fans are hysterical for a band that hasnt done anything in a long time... pearl jam is a good band..ur loss i guess that u dont like them...

u dont seem to like grunge period..pearl jam, soundgarden i've heard u say ur not a big fan of...which im not either...

bottom line..is if u like the music..then the reasons i listed are why u'd be "hysterical"....

keep an open mind my friend..u have bands including gnr that ur probably hysterical about... sorry..forgot the quotes....

so whether u are a fan or not..doesnt matter..ur opinion is urs..ur taste is yours.... nobody should change that..i was simply trying to explain why people who like the music would be so "hysterical"

Edited by GnR lives on

Guest JohnUlmer

I don't like them, but this album is actually worth a listen. I like the first two tracks quite a bit.

I just get tired of the repetitive sound of the band in general, especially Vedder's unintelligible lyrics.

But I've kinda been digging this one.

u dont seem to like grunge period..pearl jam, soundgarden i've heard u say ur not a big fan of...which im not either...

I like Nirvana and Alice In Chains a whole lot, I like Soundgarden too. I like what Grunge was about, but only a few bands were any good. Pearl Jam, I don't feel like explaining.

The rest of your post, logical. I understand and agree.