Sebastian Bach Talks about GNR NYC Rehearsal!

Darth Vader

On Sirius Raw Dog Sebastian Bach was being Interview and he said hey guys guess what 2 nights ago I talked to Axl, he gave me a call and we talked for about a Half Hour and invited me to rehearsal! (So last night I called the Road crew and he didn’t show up. so than I got a call latter that he did show up but it was too late.) Sebastian went on to say he is going to hang with him this weekend.

I have this recorded so I m not bullshiting anyone. I will have the audio up tonight! Unless someone can beat me to it.

BTW he said dude believe me he is coming back for sure!

Edited by Darth Vader

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's really and asshole thing to do on Axl's part :anger: (showing up late) he better not do this at the upcoming shows.

Come on, it's Axl, he's never on time. You think that Baz took offence? He knows Axl and expects it like everyone else.

And yeah, I'm pretty shure Axl will show up late for at least some of the concerts, if not all of them. It's Axl, we have to expect it :)

Come on, it's Axl, he's never on time. You think that Baz took offence? He knows Axl and expects it like everyone else.

And yeah, I'm pretty shure Axl will show up late for at least some of the concerts, if not all of them. It's Axl, we have to expect it :)

haha yup, that's our good ol' Axl..

I'm just like him, very impuntual, and I know lots of people that hate that detail of my persona but I can't help it.. once impuntual, always impuntual lol..