Sebastian Bach Talks about GNR NYC Rehearsal!

Darth Vader

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the upload. The file is hillarious. Axl is a dude and Seb is great.

So funny.

[Rumour mode]

Perhaps Axl is pi$$ed off that the vocalist in the band is unreliable and has decided to replace him with Bach. Sounds plausible to me.

hey folks, is the file available as megaupload doesn't seem to like me (always says download limit exceeded)

if someone would be nice enought to upload it to yousendit id be very gratedful as id like to hear sebastian's thoughts

cheers

holy shit!!! i wonder what would make axl just all of a sudden call up baz, thats so awesome! you fuckers in new york better be ready for some sebastian bach in concert with GNR!!! i can see it happening for sure! but wow...10 years of not talking and out of the blue he contacts baz! 2 of my favorite singers, thatd fuckin rock!

I don't really know where to put this -- But I figured it is GN'R related discussion.

After reading the comments here and on HTGTH it pisses me off how some people are complaining more about Sebastian Bach than they are talking about how awesome it was to hear Axl Fuckin' Rose on the radio.

Man Baz did what we have wanted for so long -- He got Axl to talk to the fans -- When was the last time Axl spoke to us? Well last night he did! He told us about the line-up.. minus the new member -- I'm sure it's Axl's suprise and he wants to reveal that one at the shows. He spoke about the status of Chinese Democracy and even gave us a estimated release time. To hear that coming from Axl Rose's mouth was so refreshing.

Who do we have to thank for making that possible? Sebastian Bach -- Give that guy some credit. You talk about him being like a little school girl or whatever -- How would you feel if you reunited with an old pal on the sper of the moment? let alone it being broadcasted! let alone it being Axl Rose!

If you guys think Seb was trying to steal the show then I think you Rock fans really need to go check out Skid Row and learn that is how Seb is -- Seb was being Seb.

Axl Rose hasn't changed -- Sebastian Bach hasn't changed -- Things are looking good!

Peace.

FYE.

I don't really know where to put this -- But I figured it is GN'R related discussion.

After reading the comments here and on HTGTH it pisses me off how some people are complaining more about Sebastian Bach than they are talking about how awesome it was to hear Axl Fuckin' Rose on the radio.

Man Baz did what we have wanted for so long -- He got Axl to talk to the fans -- When was the last time Axl spoke to us? Well last night he did! He told us about the line-up.. minus the new member -- I'm sure it's Axl's suprise and he wants to reveal that one at the shows. He spoke about the status of Chinese Democracy and even gave us a estimated release time. To hear that coming from Axl Rose's mouth was so refreshing.

Who do we have to thank for making that possible? Sebastian Bach -- Give that guy some credit. You talk about him being like a little school girl or whatever -- How would you feel if you reunited with an old pal on the sper of the moment? let alone it being broadcasted! let alone it being Axl Rose!

If you guys think Seb was trying to steal the show then I think you Rock fans really need to go check out Skid Row and learn that is how Seb is -- Seb was being Seb.

Axl Rose hasn't changed -- Sebastian Bach hasn't changed -- Things are looking good!

Peace.

FYE.

I agree

Sebastian Rocks!!! rock4

it was great to hear them both together, it's been years.

Peace.

FYE.

good post, i completely agree. this was so fucking cool of both axl and sebastian! awesome stuff for sure. :shades: