Axl Says "Fall" Release For CD.

madison

For those who listened to the Eddie Trunk show this evening, Axl told Eddie on the show that he expects CD to be released this "Sometime this Fall or late Fall" -- and then said "It will be out this year." He was a bit hesitant about answering -- but at least he said it.

Your thoughts?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JohnUlmer

My thoughts on the "interview":

- He seemed hesitant and not really all that happy at first (he sounds suspicious of them at first; probably because he knows Trunk leaked IRS)

- He confirms that there isn't a reunion happening ("pretty much the same band as 2002") but that there will be "one other" person but won't say who -- which means the new guitarist is probably someone fairly famous

- No way in hell he's going over there to hang out with them, listen when they offer to get him a car

- You can tell he's been out of the public eye for a while, he sounded really suspicious and tense in general - but cool

Very cool clip.

rock1 rock1

Great to hear from the horses mouth, but he did not sound very convincing...

Fantastic to hear him on air.

Eddie Trunk and those guys on air are tools. They could have really extended that interview with some class. Instead of jumping right to the "when is CD coming out?" question. He should have built up to it...with compliments about the songs that have already been played on tour, etc. Bach is a tool...shut up an let Axl talk...those guys shot their load way to early.

For those who listened to the Eddie Trunk show this evening, Axl told Eddie on the show that he expects CD to be released this "Sometime this Fall or late Fall" -- and then said "It will be out this year." He was a bit hesitant about answering -- but at least he said it.

Your thoughts?

I would think he wouldn't want to guarentee it coming out this year, because of how badly his "we'll be back next year with a buncha new songs!" quote from rio, or the "release date in a few months" quote from his 2004 statement held up. But he said it, and he's probably pissed now, that he set a deadline for himself on the air, and on tape. We'll see if he gets there.

My thoughts:

This is holy fucking awesome dude...finally a statement from Axl...It's really coming 'soon'...lawrence what are your thoughts now? lol...

I just wish I could be in NYC next week...Arther, thank you for the gracious offer, I would if I could. :(

Message to Axl:

Please bring your Guns back to HOOSIERVILLE this fall...this is the only other place on the planet I'd rather see the band since I most likely won't get to NYC next week. To all those who are going to the NYC show:

You lucky bastards I'm green with envy... :P...have a rocking good time ;)

Although i wish it was out sooner, i'm really excited to actually hear something from Axl himself, heard this before but hopefully this time he means it, the twice he's spoken he's emphasised the 'this year' bit.