The Eddie Trunk Discussion Topic

Guest JohnUlmer

NWA opening for guns n roses. That would be something. Axl always had a good music taste. I used to love NWA too in the early 90's. Nobody understand it how do you like Rock and rap? I don't know i said.

i'm the same. i love nwa and i have for a long time, i love guns n' roses too and these two groups have both been called the world's most dangerous band and group. close-minded people can't understand how you can like both, i'm glad to see axl share so many of my wide musical tastes.

Seb fucking rocks, not only does he have the balls to do things like that but as far as Axl is concerned he has the right to do it, without Seb we would have got fuck all.

It was a cool interview, just like guys chilling and shootin the breeze

true words.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was SO SO SO awesome...

DUDE!

Baz says 'dude' more often than I do! His voice is so irritating - it was like drilling into my head or something...

But Axl..

WOAH. He's something else - I can't wait to see him live again..that's gonna be pretty fucking cool no matter what he plays and who he plays it with!

The interview was great - I loved the way they were just talking about old times but a few questions about CD and the tour were slipped in - Axl stayed cool through out.

Just a side note - I always wondered how Axl managed to keep the band members/songs/release date such a secret all these years. Like I'd be thinking - man if I met him, I'd SO get it out with him. Haha. But this interview really made me realise that when Axl talks, everyone listens, and no one gives him shit - everyone is too awestruck!

Fab stuff :D I'm a happy Gunner!! :D

When Axl says there 'was a word' it's because he'd just sworn- said something about his 'fucking cellphone'. As fate would have it, the signal cut out just as he swore so no-one knew what he was going on about. I guess this means they'll definately be playing Nightrain then? Excellent- that was one of the old songs they did best in 2002.

The thinh i don't understand is why Izzy would play with AXL. During the 2002 tour AXL bashed Izzy. (don;t know which show. that they pull down the amp of Izzy because he don;t know what to play or something) Why would Izzy say 'Ok i'm in for some shows'

Very nice interview. Axl was really cool, seemed really calm and relaxed. Some funny stories too...

He didn't talk much about when will the album be released and other related stuff, but I think he did say something like 'definitely this year'. Of course, that doesn't mean anything, but still... it's promising. Let's hope everything goes well.

Also, it'd be very good if Izzy and Bach appeared at the NYC shows, and singed a couple of songs, like Don't Cry and Patience.

Axl rocks..what a cool motherfucker...can't wait to see who the new guitarist is..thank god he threw all those old lineup reuniting rumors in the fuckin toilet..shut some of you fucks up

Yeah, the band is tide as ever.............SOLUTE TO THE NEW GNR PLAYERS FOR STANDING AND BELIEVING IN AXL ALL THIS TIME!!!!!!! rock2

now that's a band i like to se do well! They deserve it! :shades:

Axl rocks..what a cool motherfucker...can't wait to see who the new guitarist is..thank god he threw all those old lineup reuniting rumors in the fuckin toilet..shut some of you fucks up

Agreed, can we bury those rumours now, at least untill after CD is released?

Probably not :(

Agreed, can we bury those rumours now, at least untill after CD is released?

Probably not :(

I wish they could be buride 6 feet under. But I guess that is not possible with the little "me and Izzy hang around here" coment. People will take that for much more then it is. And take it way out of context.

But there will be no reunion at this point. As I've said all the time.

But something never change

The BEST part of that whole thing was AXL's frame of mind...he seems in a good mood and positive about everything that's going on.

GnR's firing up and hitting the road because Axl WANTS to...he's in to it.

A fired up Axl Rose is like no other rocker on the planet...this is going to be a phenominal year!

I loved the anecdote with Axl and Bach meeting David Lee Roth. "You guys ain't nothing but pretenders to the throne."...."Dude, why you being such a diiiiICK!?". I was on the floor with Axl's impression of that.

Axl- "We were actually working on a song a little bit tonight, that's not even on the first 2 records"
:wub:
Sebastian- "and the next morning, I get a letter" Axl- "me too", Sebastian- "and it was from David Lee Roth", Axl- "oh, mine was from a Judge"
:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Kannon.

Did you all get the joke when Axl got the stuff at that S&M store and they saw him with that "big black guy" and they were like, "yeah, you're one of us, you rock dude" :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Kannon.

Edited by kannon21