The Eddie Trunk Discussion Topic

Guest JohnUlmer

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, i dont know anything about him either. heh, i found it funny, axl just said "Yeah, were pretty much done, were just gonna run through Paradise City real quick". for some reason, i just loved that fact that axl said that, not something you hear everyday

yeah, i dont know anything about him either. heh, i found it funny, axl just said "Yeah, were pretty much done, were just gonna run through Paradise City real quick". for some reason, i just loved that fact that axl said that, not something you hear everyday

lol if they are running thru the setlist, nightrain and paradise city were always the last two songs of the show. :book:

lol if they are running thru the setlist, nightrain and paradise city were always the last two songs of the show. :book:

Not always.

Yeah that's true. Ohh no i hope we do not get almost the same setlist as 2002. I want new songs.

The guy with the high pitched voice is fucking anoying, but I guess I would be the same if I was hangin out with Axl Fuckin Rose. rock3

EDIT: is that Bach?

Yeah, it's Bach. Lol, I thought he was cool, just a little hyper!

Haha, yeah when I first heard him talking I was like "whos this fuckhead?" Then the more he talked I realized he was Bach.

I just think 1. Axl was funny 2. Baz was an ass, and he kept trying to upstage Axl. That was silly.. .why call him up and invite him to the studio if he's just going to take potshots at him. I think he didn't think Axl was going to come and then when he did, Baz was officially a sideshow. He wasn't the hero who got Axl on the phone for a couple of minutes... he was the guy that everyone wanted to shut up so Axl could talk.

I disagree. Why are some people dissing Baz? :question:

He wasn't trying to upstage Axl at all. That's just his personality. He's always been really energetic and flamboyant. I thought he was genuinely excited to have Axl there and to reminisce about old times. He was totally cool.

It was just like when he would tell a "GnR story" it would be a backhanded slap toward Axl. He would deliver it in a way where listeners thought it didn't sound mean, but it would be. I can't think of an example right now other than the fact that he implied when Axl didn't come out on time for a show, that Axl was doing frivolous things.

I just think he didn't expect Axl to come to the studio, and when he did, Bach was no longer the main attraction, and that was hard for him to deal with. By the end of the show, I just wanted Bach to be quiet so we could hear more Axl.

Listen...Baz is a HUGE Axl fan...in fact,a HUGE rock fan!

Sebastian was fucking STOKED that Axl actually showed up in the studio!

They are old friends...AXL called him up for fuck's sake.

There were no bad intentions on Baz's part during that interview at all.

Listen...Baz is a HUGE Axl fan...in fact,a HUGE rock fan!

Sebastian was fucking STOKED that Axl actually showed up in the studio!

They are old friends...AXL called him up for fuck's sake.

There were no bad intentions on Baz's part during that interview at all.

Didn't you know...everybody that doesn't kiss Axl's ass is an Axl hater. There is no in between (well, at least to the Axlites).

so you could hear rehersal while axl was on the phone? anyone have the clip? i got the later part.

This is what I need also....the original link isn't working for me.

Could someone please re-upload the rehearsal part on YouSendIt?

Thanks!

Edited by Appetite87

I didn't say he was an Axl hater, I just got the sense that he was surprised that Axl came to the studio, and at that point he went from hero that got Axl to the show to second fiddle. He continually tried to chirp in while Axl was telling stories, and by the end of the show, Trunk and Axl just started shutting him up.

Axl was a little laid back in the beginning, Bach got him warmed up.

Anyway, Axl got his shot at Bach when he said Skid Row was his second choice to open, he really wanted NWA.

Trunk seemed more worried about Chris Jericho asking questions than Bach telling his stories.