The Eddie Trunk Discussion Topic

Guest JohnUlmer

Oh my God!!!!!!!

I'm listening the first part of the interview...

I'm laughing and crying at the same time Wow!!!!!! :wub:

I love the way Seb's says "BEAUTIFUL"

He's awesome.....Axl's voice sounds great!!!!!! rock2

Edited by nathalie92

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo, I'm pretty sure this secret cat that Axl was rappin about on the radio show is Eddie Van Halen.

Think about this, guys! What's Eddie been doin recently? Answer: Not a hell of a fuckin lot! Where does Eddie come from? Answer: LA just like Axl! I think this is goin to fuckin happen! Do you reckon Gnr will cover any Van Halen tunes? That would be fuckin cool!

Edited by lztom

Guest JohnUlmer

No.

And you could have posted this under one of the other topics relating to the radio interview. It's either going to be removed or moved to somewhere else because there's no basis for the rumor. Just because Axl mentioned an old David Lee Roth story doesn't mean anything.

No.

And you could have posted this under one of the other topics relating to the radio interview. It's either going to be removed or moved to somewhere else because there's no basis for the rumor. Just because Axl mentioned an old David Lee Roth story doesn't mean anything.

No, man. This is going to be massive. It deserves its own thread!

Guest JohnUlmer

No.

You are making huge leaps of logic.

Axl never mentioned Eddie, never implied they would play each other's songs. It's a bogus rumor. You're going to mislead people.

No.

It deserves deletion ;)

No.

You are making huge leaps of logic.

Axl never mentioned Eddie, never implied they would play each other's songs. It's a bogus rumor. You're going to mislead people.

He didn't mention Eddie cos he said it he wasnt goin to say the name. If it wasnt eddie, he would have said the name. The more I think about it, the more I think it MUST be fuckin Eddie. This is gonna be so fuckin cool.

Haha Not gonna happen. Eddie seems a little more off than usual lately, plus Hagar said that the VH reunion didn't last because of Eddie's drinking. The guy does not have his shit together and Axl's ego and Eddie's ego in the same band are not gonna work. Try again.

Yo, I'm pretty sure this secret cat that Axl was rappin about on the radio show is Eddie Van Halen.

Think about this, guys! What's Eddie been doin recently? Answer: Not a hell of a fuckin lot! Where does Eddie come from? Answer: LA just like Axl! I think this is goin to fuckin happen! Do you reckon Gnr will cover any Van Halen tunes? That would be fuckin cool!

That's funny, I always thought that EVH was from Nijmegen in Holland...

Alright, heres a rumour for ya:

Darrell Roberts the new guitarist?

http://www.metalsludge.tv/home/index.php?o...=1275&Itemid=42

hes leaving WASP apparently, and there was a lot of talk about that band in the interview....maybe a clue?

lol i guess we'll know soon enough

edit:

check out this video, he can definatly play!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=18YA98ISck4&sea...rrell%20Roberts

Edited by jc524

Guest JohnUlmer
Alright, heres a rumour for ya:

Darrell Roberts the new guitarist?

http://www.metalsludge.tv/home/index.php?o...=1275&Itemid=42

hes leaving WASP apparently, and there was a lot of talk about that band in the interview....maybe a clue?

lol i guess we'll know soon enough

Not to be rude, but I very much doubt it. Not every single thing Axl says has hidden implications. I think we over-analyze everything he says because he says so little.

Edited by JohnUlmer