What happens if,,,,

TheSmokincrow

Guest JohnUlmer

He won't, because it's the first performance of their new tour.

1) If he missed it it'd screw up the whole tour

2) After '02 I'm sure Clear Channel made him sign some type of comprehensive paper to ensure nothing similar will happen this time around

Axl does another no-show at Hammerstein? Hey, it can't be out of anyone's mind. Does anyone remember Philly?

Very little chance he no shows there...the question is whether he'll continue to show up (and be on time) down the road.

2) After '02 I'm sure Clear Channel made him sign some type of comprehensive paper to ensure nothing similar will happen this time around

Agreed. :P

It's a crucial warm up show infront of diehard fans. There's no way Axl is gonna be a no show.

Besides, Axl seems to be a lot happier and much more ready to tour this time round as opposed to last time where he was probably prodded by Geffen to start doing shit.

Is it actually Clear Channel? I didnt think it was

i may be wrong on the quote but didn't Axl say something along the lines of "we're doin 4 warm up shows and then we'll see how it goes from there" this doesn't sound too good :(

i may be wrong on the quote though, i only listened to the interview once

I'm calling in the king of intricate gn'r statistics on this one, Mr. Indiana Rose, himself...

The whole thing about Axl's crazy "no show" reputation, I think, is much bigger than it actually should be....

all in all in his career, hasn't there only been like, less than 10, maybe even less than 8 "no-shows" (not counting the 02 tour cancellation)? i mean... compared to the number of shows they've done in their entire career?

So yes, Indy, exactly how many no-shows is Axl guilty of?

What if, what if...

Just relax and enjoy the moment....

UK SUBS.

Exactlly gus I mean we should enjoy these past few days

i mean it started with Bach saying that he talked to Axl and then we heard him on the phone and the man was in the studio and he was in great spirits

But i have a what if also

What if Axl shows up and rocks the house on every night of the tour relases the album and just keeps on rockin will you guys stop doubting the man

i mean shit get off back

Axl does another no-show at Hammerstein? Hey, it can't be out of anyone's mind. Does anyone remember Philly?

your new, but look at previous post... people have been making these 'Axl is not going to show, what will we do'... and he is gonna show his last chance of gaining world wide fame again, unless CD kicks ass when it comes out.

It would be the final nail in the GNR coffin.

No promoter would ever touch him again.

It just can't happen.

He has to show - and he knows it.

thats what I thought to when i went to the vancouver show..............

What if my ass

Did you hear the radio show. He is really pshyced up for this shit. And he thinks its time now. And he will attend and it will be fucking sweet for everyone there.

Remember to bootleg it all for us

don't worry. he'll show up in NYC because he can fall out of bed, and then he's there. It's when he has to go trecking all across festival circuts that I'd start to think he'd get tired of no privacy, and a constant schedule.