wikipedia is our friend

kaddisonmoore

i found this at wikipedia chinese democracy thing

In May 2006 a "fan" posting on the Chinese Democracy forum/website claimed to have access to both "The General" and "Prostitute" and claimed he worked for an Irish Radio Station, which was distributing a CD around Interns, under strict secrecy. The alias used by the poster was "Brides of Destruction", which is the band former Guns N Roses Guitarist Tracii Guns founded with Motley bassist Nikki Sixx. On May 4th 2006, Axl Rose appeared on the Eddie Trunk Radio Show, promising a fall 2006 release date for Chinese Democracy.

i pmed that guy about it. i know most things there are false cause anyone can post it but did anyone else hear about this?

In May 2006 a "fan" posting on the Chinese Democracy forum/website claimed to have access to both "The General" and "Prostitute" and claimed he worked for an Irish Radio Station, which was distributing a CD around Interns, under strict secrecy. The alias used by the poster was "Brides of Destruction", which is the band former Guns N Roses Guitarist Tracii Guns founded with Motley bassist Nikki Sixx. On May 4th 2006, Axl Rose appeared on the Eddie Trunk Radio Show, promising a fall 2006 release date for Chinese Democracy.

i pmed that guy about it. i know most things there are false cause anyone can post it but did anyone else hear about this?

This information IS factual.

However, he posted there just yesterday with no mention of any hidden tracks, so he is probably lying.

Edited by RedEurope

This information IS factual.

However, he posted there just yesterday with no mention of any hidden tracks, so he is probably lying.

what do you mean hidden tracks?

Guest JohnUlmer

New track(s) were posted briefly here, and then immediately removed. I didn't have a chance to see if they were fake. But I know other songs were in small circulation around the time TWAT and Better hit the 'net. Management managed to take care of the situation and that's why they were also spying on us here on the forums (remember that one guy who kept claiming to have all the songs and annoyed everyone when he kept asking for names of traders? he was management).

New track(s) were posted briefly here, and then immediately removed. I didn't have a chance to see if they were fake.

I think it's 100% certain they were fake if it was the same "ones" at CD.com .

Nothing to see here.

CD never had 'em. we had the fake Seven and uhh...Leave Me Alone? or it might have been Closing in on You.

i may have been drinkin (last weekend before college exams) but still what would someone from Ireland be doing with those tracks?

fuckit, we may be between the US and Europe but were not usually the first to get this kind of information :P

I hope hes telling the truth now for no other reason than national pride ;)

but you know he is probably lying, ah we;l what you going to do

Edited by Mr Estranged

But I know other songs were in small circulation around the time TWAT and Better hit the 'net. Management managed to take care of the situation

"*GASP*" "management managed" to do something

management doing anything, espeially managing is an oxymoron in the gnr world

The guy was bullshitting.

He pretended to post leaked tracks - basically wrote a post that went something like this:

-----------------------------------------------------------

Here are the leaked tracks! Enjoy them fuckers!

EDITED BY A MODERATOR

-----------------------------------------------------------

He wrote the "EDITED BY A MODERATOR" line in himself, to make it look as though a mod had edited his links out. It was all a lame hoax to get attention.

Case closed.