Respect for the Band

Axls_Disillusion

Dude, it's a forum. There's just so many threads people can go to, and you're in just about every one of them. Following you around?! Don't flatter yourself. :lol:

everytime i make a post the woman responds.

for the most part I only post in this section, the original GNr section, and every now and then I'll say something in anything goes. Theres plenty of threads i'm not in.

Hot diggity dog!! A_D finally got something right! I am a woman!

Don't flatter yourself though hun; I don't follow you around. And if you really think that's my intention, I suggest you take your head out of your own ass.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's gonna be fun when CD comes out and all you guys who bitch about the new band will be saying how you loved them so much from the start. :laugh:

From the start of what? :huh:

When CD comes out, that WILL BE the start of this band.

So RIR III was nothing?

And the rest of the tour that was actually commerically successful (made over $6Mil), and entertaining for Gn'R fans?

I'm pretty sure you're referring to the cover band that played in 2002. That band doesn't exist - they lost their most talented guitar player, which changes the dynamics significantly. I'm waiting for a band that can stand on their own music, not the music made by other artists. That can't happen until CD is released, and that is not even debatable. Any tour that featured nothing but CD songs (prior to it's release) would end faster than the 2002 tour did.

It's gonna be fun when CD comes out and all you guys who bitch about the new band will be saying how you loved them so much from the start. :laugh:

So RIR III was nothing?

It was another performance, like the rest of the tour. Without an album they could be compared to a garage band playing bars and clubs. The only exception is that it's Axl Rose and he's using a legendary name with an accomplished history to get people into the bigger venues, which some ddidn't even come near to selling out.

'01/'02 SHOULD HAVE been the start of something, but it fizzled into a disastrous nothing. Many people who were left holding tickets for cancelled shows completely missed the "start".

Edited by Patience 4 Axl

So RIR III was nothing?

And the rest of the tour that was actually commerically successful (made over $6Mil), and entertaining for Gn'R fans?

Ironically, that amount was part of the reason the 2002 tour was cancelled..

-Kickingthehabit

Dude, it's a forum. There's just so many threads people can go to, and you're in just about every one of them. Following you around?! Don't flatter yourself. :lol:

everytime i make a post the woman responds.

for the most part I only post in this section, the original GNr section, and every now and then I'll say something in anything goes. Theres plenty of threads i'm not in.

Well JB unfortunately the International Section is gone now, so I must also post in the same sections as you mentioned. :drevil:

I even post in those sections when you're in between bannings, so it really does NOT have anything to do with you.

So RIR III was nothing?

It was another performance, like the rest of the tour. Without an album they could be compared to a garage band playing bars and clubs. The only exception is that it's Axl Rose and he's using a legendary name with an accomplished history to get people into the bigger venues, which some ddidn't even come near to selling out.

'01/'02 SHOULD HAVE been the start of something, but it fizzled into a disastrous nothing. Many people who were left holding tickets for cancelled shows completely missed the "start".

Exactly, well said.

01/02 was pressured. Axl wasn't ready. But as he said, in the end it helped solidify the band.

Well JB unfortunately the International Section is gone now, so I must also post in the same sections as you mentioned. :drevil:

I even post in those sections when you're in between bannings, so it really does NOT have anything to do with you.

i wasn't even talking about you. the only point I was making is that for someone who doesn't take me seriously, she sure spends a lot of time quoting my posts. not you. her. just ironic she doesn't take me seriously yet I get more response out of her than anyone. :rolleyes:

and i'm behaving myself from now on. no bannings. :shades:

They haven't banned you for some of the crazy stuff you post these days...does that mean you actually posted less intelligent things in the past?

I can't believe it.

Guest RonMexico82

Well until Robin Stink, Richard Dorkus, Chris Shitman and the hired drum machine actually release something then they can expect no respect from me. In fact if I was in their position and some internet fanboys were drooling over me incessently for doing jack shit I would probably be laughing my ass off. Axl Rose and his merry go round backing band have zero credit these days.

Edited by RonMexico82

These are the stupidest threads.

Arent they? A_D does it for attention, and so he can have some people to say "Wow youre so smart. I totally agree, thats how things should be!" Like all of this is fucking news to people :rolleyes:

01/02 was pressured. Axl wasn't ready. But as he said, in the end it helped solidify the band.

i wasn't even talking about you. the only point I was making is that for someone who doesn't take me seriously, she sure spends a lot of time quoting my posts. not you. her. just ironic she doesn't take me seriously yet I get more response out of her than anyone. :rolleyes:

I hate repeating myself, but whatever. Again, I don't take you seriously. Your posts just provide lots of comic relief.

So see, there is a HUGE difference.

Yes hart: he has said some incredibly ridiculous things in the past, most of which were incredibly racist too. He did that too under this new name, but stopped after he got called out on it.

1:I love guns n roses Old and New

2:I love more the new band because the music is played a lot better(quality) than the old band..Just listen the old bootlegs or live concert...Except some of concerts,Paris,Tokio,RITZ ... all shows have been done in very bad (music) quality..

3:And if you just listen old shows and Matt Sorum on drums...Brias is 10x better than Sorum and Adler both...

ps:sorry for my bad english!

guns n roses for ever!

1:I love guns n roses Old and New

2:I love more the new band because the music is played a lot better(quality) than the old band..Just listen the old bootlegs or live concert...Except some of concerts,Paris,Tokio,RITZ ... all shows have been done in very bad (music) quality..

3:And if you just listen old shows and Matt Sorum on drums...Brias is 10x better than Sorum and Adler both...

ps:sorry for my bad english!

guns n roses for ever!

Are you kidding me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyNAp1I2nvI...roses%20chicago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlOlWHgMylw...roses%20chicago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4luYy4NikE...7%20roses%20mtv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GbIfVhFoIY...7%20roses%20mtv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXTJOWW1zY0...27%20roses%2092

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVHOZBIUMIU...27%20roses%2092

Expand your horizons..

-Kickingthehabit

Just listen the old bootlegs or live concert...Except some of concerts,Paris,Tokio,RITZ ... all shows have been done in very bad (music) quality..

Well i'm gonna tell you something new. The quality of a bootleg has NOTHING to do with how G n' R sounds live. Most bootlegs are audience recordings wich ment that they where recorded in the audience. The shows you mentioned - Paris,Tokio and the Ritz - are soundboard recordings. This is how G N' R sounds live.

why did you post all those in my thread? I am asking for respect for the band now. Yes those are great performances but that was then. No one is asking you not to like the old band, just respect the new.

Nice to know that the free thought and expression police are monitoring the boards and giving police guidance.

OPINIONS

OPINIONS

OPINIONS

OPINIONS

OPINIONS

OPINIONS

OPINIONS

Do you fucking get it now?

You can't make everybody like the new line up or support them but you can except it and move on, no offense AD but every time i see your name connected to a post or topic i cringe for you and your one tracked mind - free your mind.

I say this as a huge Axl and new GnR supporter ;)

Nice to know that the free thought and expression police are monitoring the boards and giving police guidance.

OPINIONS

OPINIONS

OPINIONS

OPINIONS

OPINIONS

OPINIONS

OPINIONS

You can't make everybody like the new line up or support them but you can except it and move on, no offense AD but every time i see your name connected to a post or topic i cringe for you and your one tracked mind - free your mind.

yes fans all have different opinions. thats fine. I'm sure we dont agree on everything related to GNR, but at least we both support the band. I'm talking about those who don't, what are they doing here?

OPINIONS

OPINIONS

OPINIONS

OPINIONS

OPINIONS

OPINIONS

OPINIONS

yes fans all have different opinions. thats fine. I'm sure we dont agree on everything related to GNR, but at least we both support the band. I'm talking about those who don't, what are they doing here?

people support the band they love. some might love new gnr (you for example) and some that prefer the old band. they all love gnr but in differant states

people support the band they love. some might love new gnr (you for example) and some that prefer the old band. they all love gnr but in differant states

you are completely missing my point! I realize people will prefer the old band, there is nothing wrong with that.

Whats wrong is coming to a GNR board and bashing Axl and the band constantly like harthj14 or kickingthehabit.

Just because someone loves the old band isn't a reason to hate the new. And the new is what GNR is today.

OPINIONS

OPINIONS

OPINIONS

OPINIONS

OPINIONS

OPINIONS

OPINIONS

There here because GnR is a very long legecy where we have old and new- some like and respect each version but if you continue to burst a blood vessel every time they get slagged you will miss the big picture and thats that every person has a different GnR experience.If you spend your time worrying about who respects your chosen version your in danger of missing your experience or at least tarnishing it.

GnR evolves and its fans evolve - evolve or die!

You can't make them evolve but you can evolve in the way you view things and ignoring the things you don't like.

God grant me the serenity

to accept the things I cannot change;

courage to change the things I can;

and wisdom to know the difference.

why did you post all those in my thread? I am asking for respect for the band now. Yes those are great performances but that was then. No one is asking you not to like the old band, just respect the new.

You need to stop worrying about what other people think..

Contrary to what you believe, those video clips weren't posted as an insult to Axl's current band. Actually, I made no mention of them in my post.. nor did I compare one band to another.

You read into that..

User 'nonamexx' wrote that the classic Guns N' Roses performed their material poorly. The admission alone provided grounds for posting the aforementioned clips..

Opinions, young one.. live with them..

-Kickingthehabit

OPINIONS

OPINIONS

OPINIONS

OPINIONS

OPINIONS

OPINIONS

OPINIONS

There here because GnR is a very long legecy where we have old and new- some like and respect each version but if you continue to burst a blood vessel every time they get slagged you will miss the big picture and thats that every person has a different GnR experience.If you spend your time worrying about who respects your chosen version your in danger of missing your experience or at least tarnishing it.

GnR evolves and its fans evolve - evolve or die!

You can't make them evolve but you can evolve in the way you view things and ignoring the things you don't like.

God grant me the serenity

to accept the things I cannot change;

courage to change the things I can;

and wisdom to know the difference.

See A_D, GOAB gets it. UK Subs gets it too. You're really the only one trying to ram the new band down people's throats, or try to say that fans of Guns N' Roses don't belong on a GNR forum. Until you accept that fans of the band both old AND new can coexist on this forum, maybe you should just hang out at newguns, where any talk of the old band gets you banned.