G'N'R Lies

I dont know if this is the right place to post but On all the cd cover's to G'N'R Lies, the women has her boobs coverd by a black square, but when i brought a new cd to replace my other 1 the womens boobs are on show.

Is this a rare cover, i have looked every where to find out.

please reply

thanx

I dont know if this is the right place to post but On all the cd cover's to G'N'R Lies, the women has her boobs coverd by a black square, but when i brought a new cd to replace my other 1 the womens boobs are on show.

Is this a rare cover, i have looked every where to find out.

please reply

thanx

It just means that you are finally old enough to see tits :)

It's like the Rolling Stones Live Licks album. That came in two versions- one topless, the other with a bikini. I think the bikin version was censored for the benefit of the prudes of this world, including those of iddle America who run Walmart.

It's like the Rolling Stones Live Licks album. That came in two versions- one topless, the other with a bikini. I think the bikin version was censored for the benefit of the prudes of this world, including those of iddle America who run Walmart.

First off, what is an "iddle" America??

Secondly, Walmart sucks, and many Americans are figuring this out, while at the same time the corporation is moving to European markets at record rates... I read that Wal-mart singles nights are getting big in Germany. I don't know anyone in America who uses Walmart as the cornerstone of their social scene.

Thirdly, before there was Wal-Mart in the Midwest, I bought Lies and the ta-ta's were not covered.