what song would you least like to see on cd?

Marky

Chinese Democracy is an awsome song every song that we have heard is good

yeah sure and I'm Jesus Christ.

Sorry but just the fact that it is a song by axl rose doesn't make it good. and silkworms is the worst shit ever since my world.

Chinese Democracy is an awsome song every song that we have heard is good

yeah sure and I'm Jesus Christ.

Sorry but just the fact that it is a song by axl rose doesn't make it good. and silkworms is the worst shit ever since my world.

My World was just ahead of it's time, like Fight Club.

hey man some peopple like My World and some people dont

some people like Silworms and some dont

it's all a matter of tastes u know

Correct you are. I don't really hate either but am not a fan of either also.

i've never actually heard silkworms. but i guess i could just go with the crowd and say that. :)

I really don't like the song Chinese Democracy, but I think it could be fixed very easily. the version I have, axl is using his lower range in his voice for the song. I think the song would rock if he were to use his high, raspy voice. i'd rock out all day to that. rock3

Catcher in the Rye. Axl didn't sound very positive on it, plus, I don't think it fits the tone of the other songs. Save it for something else.

ARE YOU MAD. THE BLUES ROCKS SOCK AND SALSA AND THE CRAP THAT COMES OUT OF YOUR TASK

I need a couple of my anger management classes to sort this out

Catcher in the Rye. Axl didn't sound very positive on it, plus, I don't think it fits the tone of the other songs. Save it for something else.

"Catcher in the Rye" is from the same sessions as "Oh My God" - the intro is the same stylistically; straight in, slow down, on with the song.

The more recent stuff - "IRS", "Better", "The Blues" - all have a softer intro of some kind - in "The Blues" case Dizzy on piano; "IRS" Finck's first solo - then launches into a major rocker with guitars, even though "The Blues" has a more "November Rain" kind of feel to it.

I believe the latter will be Chinese Democracy and the former probably on Russian Intrigue or one of the following albums. I believe there is a third "type" of song, none of which we have heard yet, and one of which Axl was recording with the band in New York the other day.

I can't decide which of the two "styles" of song we have heard so far I like best.

That's my theory anyway.:)