Somebody in Germany

citara

Hi, I´m going to Germany and I really want to see GnR but I can´t buy my ticket ´cause my country (Brazil) is not listed, I wish I could call to the company that sell the ticket and ask if there is a way of I pay for they send here. So someone in Germany can help me with a phone or some information. Please I really want to go!!!!

Kisses Larissa

hello ciara,

you can try www.rockamring.de or www.eventim.de

They might have a telephonnumber.

On the other hand i´d tell you not to worry cause there are many tix available, i mean, is a huge festival and anyway there´s always a chance to get -at least in europe for front of stage- tickets for almost any show no matter which is the band (not tousands of tix, but a few if you get there early) as long as is not a little intimate venue of course (or you happen to be in england where they have a numbered pitch -not in festivals of course-).

If i cant get tix on line for any venue i´ll just show up the same day, it does work.

I guess that u can even still buy tix for download which seems to be very promising.

Good luck!