~ Ladies And Gentlemen Let's Welcome Guns N' Roses ~

gunsguy

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just trying to add something a little different here.

just wondering why you stayed strong throw all the shit? why do you keep coming back checking for news? , i feel good times ahead for us long suffering fans! so enjoy whats coming, it's gnr's time to shine in front of a new generation!, you think we will get cd this time around, or will it fall through again?.

let's dance in style

let's dance for a while

heaven can wait

were waiting until CD is dusted and done

hoping for the best but expecting the worst

like we have always done

asking will axl drop the bomb or not

let us hear cd while were young

just like those before

rockin out to jungle just having fun

just a misspent youth

dont have the power but we never say never

sitting in the sandpit

gnr is a big trip

it's music for the sad man

can you imagine when it's all said and done

hear the golden tunes just inspiration to the young

praisin the roses, getting in tune

to all those who stayed true

this music's played by the mad men

some post with anger and some post like it just begun,

some write lyrics, some are the beat,

sooner or later they'll all be one,

you wonder why some didn't stay on

it's hard to get on without a cause,

over time it will be a fading voice,

this music is like diamonds in the sun,

and diamonds are forever

Edited by aussie_axl

reading that made me feel gay. :shocked:

just my emo side coming out!,......... and maybe your just gay>?, maybe you like ass! hell if those feelings come on so easy?.....who knows abominablehoman!.

just my emo side coming out!,......... and maybe your just gay>?, maybe you like ass! hell if those feelings come on so easy?.....who knows abominablehoman!.

emo blows.

i like ass. but most of the time its female, sorry for getting your hopes up. :unsure:

emo blows.

i like ass. but most of the time its female, sorry for getting your hopes up. :unsure:

why are people ignorant? thattt is a real question to ponder

anyway, I've been a gnr fan since i was 5, first song "14 years" appropriate? lol, anyway i've stuck with 'em that long, doing it for the rest of my life, I can relate to people on this board! of course some of em are dumbasses and whores, but what does that matter, just ignore or bash, lol, i dont know if I answered your question, personally I wouldnt mind waiting any amount of time for CD of course i want it out but im not gonna bash Axl for not putting it out, people lie all the time, people arnt always right! people make mistakes! Axl is not a god!! he's human just like you and me, that's why you have to give him a break! this proooobably has nothing to do with the topic cuz i kinda got confused haha, but that is why im sticking with gnr. They are my favorite band, and always will be

JamieHARDCOREGUNNERViolent.

one-dimensional people blow!,

don't make me headbutt you back to sunday!, why do i always end up in a fight on this fucking forum!.

my guess is, cuz its fun ;) hahaha and funny

TIMETOHEADBACKTOTHEFOURTHDIMENSIONJAMIEVIOLENT.

one-dimensional people blow!,

don't make me headbutt you back to sunday!, why do i always end up in a fight on this fucking forum!.

I cant tell you why.

Its because you're the type of person who would posts lame ass lyrics/poems.

my name is aussie axl,

im from australia,

i suck dick,

my ancestors are criminals,

my posting rights,

should be taken away,

oh please,

oh please,

will somebody please,

never let me post gay poems again.

--Aussie_Axl

Edited by AbominableHoman

Please dont say emo <_<

dont be an emo buy an EMU! :krider: those are some pretty frickin rad creatures :lol:

oh yea, and i have nothin against non suicidal perma-depressed emo state people

JamieVIOLENTROCKIN''TILI'MDEAD.

I just wanna say good luck to Guns n Roses!!!! I know you guys are professional, but expectations are high and I really hope that you guys will enjoy the up-coming concerts just as much as us fans!

Good luck dear idols!!!!!

Post your wishes guys!

Edited by tbaugerud

STOP WHATEVER THE FUCK YOURE DOING RIGHT NOW AND FUCKING POST HERE, THERE AINT MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THEN THIS WE HAVE BEEN WAITING A LONG TIME!!!

Post in this thread if you agree that we as a community would like to welcome GN'R back to the almighty stage! It has been way to fucking long, and I for one am very excited and happy they are back!

Axl, Robin, Richard, Dizzy, Tommy, Brain, Chris and heck even the new player, we welcome you back to the stage to take your rightfull place on top of the rock industry! May the new era begin and may you succeed in all your glory!

We fucking love you guys... :)

Have a great tour, and safe travels along the way,

Ladies and Gentlemen it is my extreme pleasure to introduce the greatest band in the fucking world,

1730993384410ecbb6d41cc.gif

GUNS N' F' N' ROSES!

th_finckscomny.jpg

Your friendly neighborhood Gunsguy

Now who the fuck is with me, come on guys, lets show some support for these guys! :)

fucking great post man!

WELCOME BACK GUNS N' ROSES!! :xmasssanta: